- Noté 5 sur 5par Francesco Fusco, il y a 5 ansExtremely convenient when closing a random tab on accident. Thank you
- Noté 5 sur 5par drlnielsen, il y a 5 ansJust reopen the tab you closed accidentally, or skip back to a tab you closed 7 tabs ago. Clean & simple.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13709608 de Firefox, il y a 5 anssaya menggunakan fitur ini ferfox makin sempurna, makasih
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13673642 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansit's very goo idea i liked
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13173027 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansQuick and clear! Nice plug-in always. With this, I don't need to restore the tabs in the history panel.Appreciate the developers.
- Noté 4 sur 5par OndraM, il y a 5 ansIt works as expected, but the icon is ugly and doesn't match other FF57+ icons, so I switched to the other similar extension.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13646636 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansabout:config -> browser.sessionstore.max_tabs_undo
default 10, max 25
Please, reduce the height of the rows so that 25 tabs fit without scrolling.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12168538 de Firefox, il y a 5 anslimited : 10 items only. It's not enough
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansThere is an option to extend this out to 25, which is the hard limit set by Firefox.
- Noté 5 sur 5par The_Loko, il y a 5 ansGreat add-on, simple and works as expected. It would be even better with a right-click list with the recently closed tabs.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13215471 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNeed up to 100 tabs in list. Please.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansFirefox has a hard limit on who many tabs I can query for. So this is not going to be possible within the extension.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Ramouz, il y a 5 ansWorks well so far. Can be configured up to 25 history tabs and up to ~ 600px width. Not sure if it's really 600px though.
What is missing is the ability to middle click a history item and have it open in a new tab while the pop-up remains open (do not make it close when we middle click, if you add the middle click option :) ).
So, I'm formally requesting the middle click approach so that I can open multiple tabs without having the pop-up close on me.
EDIT: Now that I have used it more. It's actually pretty bad. It doesn't show all the previously closed pages. Towards the end of the list it shows random pages from the history and not in order of recently closed.
I don't trust using it.
It sometimes also has a layout problem and shows the last item overlapped by another item and I can't press on it.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6637689 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansTried a bunch for FF57 and I find this one to be the best so far...took the suggestion of adding the Close Tab History Button and putting it beside this and it's a decent work-around. The only thing missing for me is the right click context menu option from anywhere on the page but I don't see any add-ons that do that anymore so maybe it's a limitation of FF, not sure. Anyway nice work and thanks!