- Noté 5 sur 5par Ahmed, il y a un anBest session manager ever because it handles tree-style tabs from Sidebery... but currently a few issues exist and the auto-backup and cloud backup stopped working.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Terry, il y a un anI noticed that it does not save the history of the tab. i.e., forward-backward transitions in one tab. This is also important. not only restore windows and tabs, but also the history of tabs, position in front to back. tab chronology. not just a tab with one page, but with a list of transitions. this is super important! do it?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Aloka, il y a un anДолго искала решение задачи по восстановлению утерянной сессии. Найденное дополнение отлично справилось! Благодарю разработчика! Рекомендую оптимизировать поисковую информацию - дополнение трудно найти!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16612369 de Firefox, il y a un anI would give higher but to me only having Google cloud as the only cloud backup solution is not a good option as We All Know what Google will do with your data
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15090684 de Firefox, il y a un anGreat add-on!! I tried many before I settled on this. It has an intuitive UI, loads of features, and is really simple to use.
Some more features I would like are:
1) It would be more useful to save the tab-wise page history so that on restoring a session, I can move back and forth in history (granted, this may not work properly all the time due to caching, etc., but I still think access to a simple history would be very helpful).
2) It would be awesome if it were also supported on Firefox for Android.
- Noté 3 sur 5par netscape0.99, il y a un anWhy on earth does this addon suddenly need to know my google email when I sync to GDrive? I find that quite suspicious and unnecessary? It worked fine before without those permissions. I really, really liked this addon. But now, not so much
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13777432 de Firefox, il y a un anMore then half the functionality of this add-on doesn't work. Exporting a session doesn't work, saving more then one session at a time doesn't work (it just auto-deletes anything other then the most recently manually saved session), restoring sessions after a FF update doesn't work.
Overall avoid and report as much as possible. Add-on could be harmful at this point.
- Noté 4 sur 5par alexg, il y a un anNeeds more simple management options:
- rearranging links by dragging or clicking up/down arrows next to a link (so they open in different tab positions, when the saved window is loaded).
- quick search within saved session.
- auto-highlighting link duplicates.
otherwise might as well just use built-in ff bookmark manager lol.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14916366 de Firefox, il y a un anSurprisingly intuitive and does everything I expected it to. Kudos.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Sam, il y a un anNo export for sessions though it says you can export. The most telling is there is no importing of sessions anyways. Backup does not work. I gave the full file path to the back up folder then restarted the browser and found nothing. Exporting your settings is the only one that works. The ability is to sync doesn't seem there either. "Sync auto save sessions" being checked by default doesn't seem to sync anything. "Enable Cloud Sync" is appended with "(Beta)". So there doesn't seem to be a way to reliably store your sessions to use them between devices using Firefox. Google Drive stores general files so I don't understand how Google Drive can be used to sync sessions between devices and browsers running the same extension. I use Firefox Nightly. There is also no way to simply add a tab to a session which may be on another window. You must copy and paste the URL to the window you want, then rewrite the session to group that tab with the ones you want. Overall, it is good, but unless if you are only using one browser on one device, the ability to backup, export, and sync really lowers the score for me.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Santiago Pérez, il y a un anI like a lot this plugin, but its such a shame that I can't Sync the session using my Google account. When I click the Cloud Sync this says "Syncing..." but never syncs. I will wait anxious for this feature
- Noté 3 sur 5par Dark with Green Highlights, il y a un anGreat extension.
I'd give it 5 stars if only it has RENAME capability on the Session & Link names, as well as DRAG 'N DROP capability of those sessions and links . Please refer to a Firefox extension named 'Session Sync' for reference.