Avis de frostbyte
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17830727 de Firefox, il y a 4 joursNot a good tool if the sessions can't be downloaded - and not downloaded in .json but downloaded in CSV or HTML.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17828132 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursDeleted my session to spam save stupid autosaves when the session I had saved was saved manually, lost all my tabs forever, ridiculous do not recommend.
- Noté 5 sur 5par spiercy16, il y a 6 joursOne of the best add-ons I have. I had a tiny bit of syncing my backup in the beginning but logged out and back in and it seems to be working great now.
I would highly recommend the add-on from what little I've used it thus far. Being able to save and restore entire sessions (including all windows and pinned tabs) is an incredibly powerful feature.
Thanks for the hard work creating it dev(s)!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17825296 de Firefox, il y a 7 joursDeletes saved session without warning.
- Noté 4 sur 5par robsku, il y a 10 joursHaven't tested yet, but finally found an extension that's almost replacement for the official Mozilla extension Session Manager, which didn't get a version for new extensions when legacy extension support was removed.
Only thing I'd love to have is the option to replace Firefox session restore with this so that when starting Firefox, it would open Tab Session Manager as popup - like Session Manager. You could there pick a session, AND unselect tabs if you wanted to leave some of them out. It also gave option to just start fresh, but of course you could load a session later. This is what I'd love to get when the browser starts, no loading previous session at startup but instead asking for one before opening browser windows (or maybe opening one empty browser window, then either loading selected session on that and new windows (if the session is multi-window).
Also LOVE that it supports Tree Style Tabs!!!
- Noté 4 sur 5par blackeagle1, il y a un moisAll if fine by my taste but....where are backup files stored in google drive ????
I see that sync works but... when i delete some sesions then clicking sync and all sesions come's back :/
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15024995 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisThankkkk youuu sienori !
To fix the "Open in new window" button problem, find on Google:
"open in new window doesn't work in Firefox105 1082"
(I can't put the link on this comment otherwise I would have done it already)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Nugget, il y a 2 moiswas able to save and load a session, but since i use tree style tab - the hierarchy of the tabs was lost. thankfully, the vertical order was preserved, so only the 'groupings' were lost.
honestly, it was not a big deal at all. (took less than a minute to put them back into groups manually for quite a few tabs)
i don't honestly expect a third party extension to play nice with every other third party extension - that would be crazy. as far as i'm concerned, this extension did exactly what it said it would do.