- Noté 3 sur 5par they86, il y a 5 moisHas the potential to be(come) great, but for now not useful - for me.
You cannot drag closed tabs to different window.
You cannot drag windows to a different session.
Sessions can't be organized in folders.
Tags for sessions are useful, as you can filter them. This is nice.
Auto-track change option is also a good idea, but it has to be activated for each session individually - it seems.
For now it seems a good extension for people who want session syncing for sessions containing multiple windows.
People who want to sync WINDOWS (1 window = 1 subject) will find this extension less useful.
- Noté 3 sur 5par e scoles, il y a 6 moisThis is only good for interacting with closed sessions - it's not useful for interacting with your current session. E.g. if you keep a large number of windows & tabs open & need help navigating between them, this won't help: Clicking on a tab or a window will open a NEW INSTANCE of that tab or window (which is absolutely not the default behavior I'd look for).
The feature to sync sessions looks like it could potentially be useful - it improves on the current open-tabs sync functionality by giving access to archived sessions. (Which I suppose is the one area where it's useful, but it's not remotely a common use-case for me.)
- Noté 3 sur 5par Terry, il y a 8 moisI noticed that it does not save the history of the tab. i.e., forward-backward transitions in one tab. This is also important. not only restore windows and tabs, but also the history of tabs, position in front to back. tab chronology. not just a tab with one page, but with a list of transitions. this is super important! do it?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16612369 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisI would give higher but to me only having Google cloud as the only cloud backup solution is not a good option as We All Know what Google will do with your data
- Noté 3 sur 5par netscape0.99, il y a 9 moisWhy on earth does this addon suddenly need to know my google email when I sync to GDrive? I find that quite suspicious and unnecessary? It worked fine before without those permissions. I really, really liked this addon. But now, not so much
- Noté 3 sur 5par Dark with Green Highlights, il y a 10 moisGreat extension.
I'd give it 5 stars if only it has RENAME capability on the Session & Link names, as well as DRAG 'N DROP capability of those sessions and links . Please refer to a Firefox extension named 'Session Sync' for reference.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12461995 de Firefox, il y a un anI get some problem , when i Enable Synchronize Function to google drive , i didn't see any .json file in there , where they go ?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Jj, il y a 3 ansIt does what it says, and I like having this long history of my sessions that I can go back. Makes me feel safe about accidental closing windows or crashes.
There is one huge caveat that makes it pretty much unusable for me, is that restoring session will loose the container tabs and will reopen everything in the default container which is a no go for me :(