- Noté 4 sur 5par robsku, il y a 9 moisHaven't tested yet, but finally found an extension that's almost replacement for the official Mozilla extension Session Manager, which didn't get a version for new extensions when legacy extension support was removed.
Only thing I'd love to have is the option to replace Firefox session restore with this so that when starting Firefox, it would open Tab Session Manager as popup - like Session Manager. You could there pick a session, AND unselect tabs if you wanted to leave some of them out. It also gave option to just start fresh, but of course you could load a session later. This is what I'd love to get when the browser starts, no loading previous session at startup but instead asking for one before opening browser windows (or maybe opening one empty browser window, then either loading selected session on that and new windows (if the session is multi-window).
Also LOVE that it supports Tree Style Tabs!!!
- Noté 4 sur 5par blackeagle1, il y a 10 moisAll if fine by my taste but....where are backup files stored in google drive ????
I see that sync works but... when i delete some sesions then clicking sync and all sesions come's back :/
- Noté 4 sur 5par Vidix, il y a un anIt was best extension after Session manager, but now its behavior is strange. It does not save more than 50 session and when you try save new one one of others disappear.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16212394 de Firefox, il y a un anis missing to encrypting session data with key3.db( in may case i use master password in firefox) or and option to encryptiing sessions
thanks a lot!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15109120 de Firefox, il y a un anIt's great and reliable, but I'm completely baffled why is there no option to copy(cut)/paste or send/move the tabs into another, existing window or session? Not open in new one, but simple move between the windows and sessions the user had already created. It's so crucial when you have lots of tabs and want to rearrange them into more appropriate thematic sessions that already exist. It would be amazing feature.
- Noté 4 sur 5par yyy, il y a un anTab Session Managerに保存されている
Stored in Tab Session Manager
Maximum number of sessions saved
Upper limit of sessions that can be saved using this method
Save session when window is closed.
Saves a session containing only one closed window.
I've saved more than the maximum number of tabs and the tabs I've saved in the past have disappeared.
How can I get them back?
Please tell me.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Katacama, il y a un anNice interface. Enough functionality.
The reason why I instead just use Firefox's own 'restore previous window/tab" function is because this program can't reopen tabs that contain an opened file that has symbols ä,ö or å in it, it seems.
My username on this computer contains the letter ä (I got this computer from someone), and this addon can't open files because of the file path contains ä in the username.
I often have pdf files stored on my computer open on Firefox.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17427021 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansOne of the top 10 extensions for Firefox and I like it a lot, but still some suggestions:
1. please give us an option to give saved sessions another background color in the tab list.
2. Put the saved sessions on top or alternatively give us a button to easily switch between "saved / collection" and "auto save".
3. We need an option to mark tabs in a session and move it / them within the session AND between sessions. Example: mark 3 tabs in auto saved session A and drag and drop them into session B or (most likely more practical) mark them, click on "copy", switch to session B and "paste" them.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Scott B, il y a 2 ansIt's great but the syncing needs have an option to be automatic in some way(s). Windows killed itself and I hadn't synced it in quite some time so I lost my sessions. That's on me, not blaming the extension.
- Noté 4 sur 5par alexg, il y a 2 ansNeeds more simple management options:
- rearranging links by dragging or clicking up/down arrows next to a link (so they open in different tab positions, when the saved window is loaded).
- quick search within saved session.
- auto-highlighting link duplicates.
otherwise might as well just use built-in ff bookmark manager lol.