- par Luko Foks, il y a 9 moisNoté 4 sur 5Add-on works without issues. The user experience, however, is not exciting at all.
Session management bar should definitively be on the right site, so you can access tabs by moving the mouse just down, not across a half screen.
Design is disruptive compared to the beautiful Firefox.
And this shouting icon that only means that sessions are not synced (which is every time you change a tab) is absolutely frightful. It is better not to even enable sync.
Highly recommend to hire a UX designer...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16109008 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5This is a great add-on that is very useful. It would be even better if it were compatible with Tree Style Tab, and restored not only the tabs themselves but their tree structure!
- par alberto.villar, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5I would like to give five stars to this add-on as it's the best session manager but the interface is awfully becoming worse and worse:
- You no longer can select tabs nor windows to be opened. It looks like you can only remove tabs from the tree before opening a session, in which case you destroy the structure. Sessions lose the original structure and you cannot use them in the future as they were
- The maximum width of the side pane is 800 pixels, what does not leave room to access any of the valuable tools and options, such as rename a session, access the menu, see full tab description, add tags, open/delete a session
- You are somehow forced to configure the add-on to open the panel on a new tab which is inconvenient
- par AnotherFoxy, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5The best FF session manager at the moment.
- Could be a little faster at startup
- FF sync support would be great.
- Possibility to rename saved sessions
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12141093 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5нет возможности из открытой сессии добавить вкладку в одну из сохранённых ранее сессий. Тогда был бы полноценный заменитель онлайн закладок, т.к. синхронизация с Google — наше всё :-).
- par Marios Vasiliou, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5I love your extension but on latest firefox v76 it stopped working and lost all my sessions...doesnt shows me the open tabs so i cannot create manually either.....
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14281777 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5It would be nice to be able to edit tags or make tags case insensitive. Sync would be great too. Tab Session Manager has evolved a lot. Great usability changes, keep it going!
- par Claudy Dark, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Hello sienori, thanks for that nice extension. I like it very much, it works very good so far.
Only some features I am still missing:
-Edit: I found it ;-) its under settings / sessions = import older session
- an option to define a limit number for automated saved files which are generated in Backup folder - so that older ones will be deleted "automatically". Or at least user limit number and get a message popup when the limit is reached so everyone knows to start cleaning autdated saves.
Thanks in Advance an greets from Germany
And: plus an option to name automated saves user defined like "Autosave", because the title of the tab currently active is not very unique, the same with saved when "browser closed" or when "windows closed", so we can distinguish better between them.
- par Wronschien, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Great ! Although the problem I have is that the extension doesn't seem to remember hidden state of tabs neither the tab groups from panorama and restores all tabs together. I don't know if this is possible given the limitations of the current APIs but it still is a pity. Anyway, thank you.
- par Moz://FifthAxiom, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Great, but please reposition the close button in the session overview. It´s too far right when using a full window. I would rather see it in front of the tab-title or just next to it.
- par Dypsis, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It would be great if this add-on could restore the page position like the built-in Firefox session restore does.
When restoring my session using Firefox, the page is exactly where I left off, meaning I don't have to scroll.
When I restore my session with this add-on, my tabs are all at the top of the page, and I have to scroll to where I was last at.
- par r.koegel, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It's great that it can import .sessions, and export backups. But would be better if it could automatically save sessions as accessible .session files, for easy reuse after a reinstall, rather than manually exporting as combined or individual .json files. This limitation might be a result of modern FF security, but it severely limits a users ability to recover browser sessions after a system crash, or on other systems via cloud storage.
- par ebigunso, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Overall a great addon. The latest update needs a fix though. When you have the TSM icon in the overflow menu, the popup doesn't show the entirety of the interface and thus becomes unusable. You have to have the icon outside of the overflow menu for the current version to work. I'd love it if this bug could be fixed ASAP.
- par Vahid, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Thanks for all the effort you've put into this! Though, in my opinion, some minor option is still missing. I think it'd be great if sessions (especially those saved manually) could be automatically uploaded into a cloud space, etc. so that they are synced. This way one wouldn't worry losing them either.
PS: Thanks for the fix. Just upgraded to 4 stars. Still waiting for the feature mentioned above to upgrade it to a 5-star.
Thanks again for the great job.