- Noté 1 sur 5par jiojlkj, il y a 3 moisSaved session with many tabs, then later went to retrieve and nothing was available, received bs message AFTER the fact, 'IndexedDB is not available in your browser'. Hunk of junk, poorly executed.
- Noté 2 sur 5par chris, il y a 3 mois:\ having trouble closing tabs from within TSM because the scroll bar on the right covers the X buttons
could you please move the X's to the left of the tab names or make the scroll bar smaller please? I am using most recent Firefox..
- Noté 2 sur 5par Víctor A. Rodríguez (Bit-Man), il y a 3 moisGood for autosaving sessions but tracking does not work ok. When using startup session it stop being tracked and not updated, is just one more saved session
Suddenly one session saved for later and renamed changed its name
Uninstalling extension, is almost unusable
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13186277 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisрасширение перестало открывать сохранённые сеансы.
это расширение перестало открывать сохранённые через экспорт файлы сеансов также.
всё пропало, всё что непосильным трудом создавалось, всё рухнуло.
ничего открыть невозможно, бесполезное вредное расширение
Tab Session Manager.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15204111 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisI forgot I had this installed and it just saved my butt. For whatever reason, a Firefox window would not open after closing and restarting my PC. Tried a lot of things to get them back but then remembered this add on. Needless to say, I got my lost window back.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Frasty, il y a 4 moisToo bad that the sole activity from the author in nearly a year is to update bakers.md. Not a single reply to the issues, and some of them are blocking issues, no commit on github whatsover.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14588546 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisGreat addon! I love it! But, since a few weeks I got always this message, when I open the browser:
Simple Tab Groups addon conflicts with the following enabled extensions:
Tab Session Manager
To avoid losing tabs or their location in windows and groups, it is strongly recommended to turn off or remove enabled extensions that conflict with the Simple Tab Groups addon. You can do this on the addons settings page "about:addons" or by pressing the key combination Ctrl+Shift+A
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17715178 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisSince Firefox removed the Session Manager I tried this extension as a replacement. It was nice to have a way to manage sessions but the memory usage is terrible. When I turned off this extension I went from using over 2GB of memory to 500 MB. This was despite limiting how many sessions to save so that it wouldn't consume too much memory. It's not great using Firefox and having it lag after keeping it open for a few days while using this extension.
- Noté 5 sur 5par PaddyPaddy, il y a 5 moisThis extension saved my butt! I had to reboot my computer (forced to do so by Microsoft Windows update actually)... and when I opened Firefox, it didn't restore my tabs for some reason. This extension restored the previous session perfectly.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15815334 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisI used to love this add-on, have been using forever, but I don't think it's supported anymore. Synch with Google Drive no longer works, and issues aren't being addressed. It was a good run.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Teagan, il y a 6 moisOne of 'my' must have Add-Ons that I have been using for a while now, maybe even a little too much.
However, the biggest DOWNSIDE of his Add-On, is the ridiculous amount of memory it eats up, which really at this point is just not acceptable, seeing as it's been around since 2019. 👎
The second problem is the lack of updates. As of this moment (June 2023), it's "last updated was 9 months ago (Sep 15, 2022)" and that's just not acceptable also. 👎
- Noté 1 sur 5par vdvnk, il y a 6 moisLa sauvegarde automatique ne fonctionne pas, les sauvegardes manuelles disparaissent, seule la dernière est visible, et disparait après réouverture de Firefox. Rien ne s'enregistre dans le dossier "TabSessionManager - Backup".
Dommage, l'ihm est propre et le principe de fonctionnement est bon.