Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13541847 de Firefox
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14234915 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisPlease update the whitelist
- Noté 3 sur 5par kcufuoyeid, il y a 7 moisIt works for me, for the most part. I saw my firewall logs and somebody else mentioned some shady looking urls:
It's crazy to have such checking for updates every startup at 24 hour internals with no way to change this is a bit excessive. I disabled whitelist. downloaded the whitelist , modified it to my own liking and stored it as a local file. This add-on would be vastly improved it had a easier to use and more intuitive interface for managing websites if they break. Last update was 3 years ago so I guess that's it for this add-on.
- Noté 2 sur 5par rocksoccer, il y a 10 moisIt kind of does its job, but as many other reviews mentioned, whitelist is really such a bad idea for most people and most usage scenarios.
I only want to modify the referers for a particular website and that's all. Blacklist will be much better. I know it is not as so-called safe as whitelist, but it will become suitable for much more people.
- Noté 5 sur 5par tama, il y a 2 ansThanks for great addon!
Just one issue if you have time.
Somehow exception list doesn't seem working for instagram.com, even I put source "instagram.com" and destination "cdninstagram.com".
Firefox inspector still show faked referrer is sent.
Appreciated if you have time to look in.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14392904 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansIs it really required to use dweb infrastructure to get a tiny whitelist file? My FF shooting a bunch of requests to some shady looking urls:
I thought I've got a malware when I saw that in my log files.
And it takes half an hour to figure out the source of suspicious web traffic.
- Noté 1 sur 5par _ztv, il y a 4 ansРасширение давно не работает, хватит звездочки ему ставить. Да и белый список давно не обновлялся.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13386478 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansDoesn't seem to work. Simple settings in the FF's about:config work, however.