- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13813662 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5It's not 100% perfect, e.g. no Chrome version, a few bugs here and there, but all in all this seems fantastic. Nothing else seems to encapsulate this functionality (except Tor Browser), which is really a shame. The referer header is a significant source of information leakage which has been around since the web was invented. I'm surprised that this extension is perhaps the only way to defend against such leakage with ease. It certainly brings a greater peace of mind with respect to people being able to track your movements.
- par Stratos, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5When i have enable the addon, i can't watch videos on Facebook...by disabling the addon everything is ok. The problem is only on FB...please fix that issue.
Windows 7 64bit Firefox 61.0 beta 13
- par PatheticCockroach, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I installed this as a replacement to RefControl, because of that WebExtension mess.
I just installed it, so I'll have to test it longer to be sure, but so far I like the concept of only forging cross-doman requests: that seems like a smart way to avoid most of the trouble that could be caused by forging everything like I used to.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13471002 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great extension to protect our privacy, only one thing is missing for it to be a full WebExtension replacement for the legacy extension RefControl : please add an option for it to work on the same domain too !
- par gxbfvq37809, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5the setting is strange and hard to understand use, for example how to set a site "*.google.com" reffer to "yahoo.com".
please make that easy to use like RefControl.