- Noté 5 sur 5par Justin N, il y a 19 minutesThis is pretty well an essential add-on. Who doesn't have a bunch of various tabs they need to open for specific activities. For example, to do your banking, to search for best hotels, to search for best pricing. This add-on lets you set up commonly used groups of tabs and does an excellent job keeping things straight forward and simple. THANK YOU for a great add-on.
*** The one thing I did notice is that when loading Simple Tab Groups for Firefox on a Mac is that the Simple Tab Groups gets buried and as a result, you can't find the STG icon. Search in your bookmarks, it's there. Then drag it to a visible part of your bookmarks bar. Next, right click and click Pin To Toolbar. There, the icon appears !
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14243811 de Firefox, il y a 5 joursA few years ago Firefox had Simple Tabbed Groups (it was wonderful) and then Mozilla changed the Firefox code to be modern/more secure but it ended Add-ons like the old Tabbed Groups. That upset me I lost 4-5 tabbed groups with a total 81 links, just gone. Over the years I looked in the Add-ons for a replacement for Simple Tabbed Groups but nothing until recently. I looked at this Add-on and I said No, it can't be, but yes it is. I do not know if it is the same coder but thank you. I've got 3 groups and growing.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13607278 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursWell, it accomplishes some things. But like someone else said, when you create a new group, it adds all the open tabs in the window to the new group. You can't remove a tab from a group without closing it. Untill FF comes up with something better, I guess I can use this. But what a pita.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Apicat, il y a 13 joursActually an awesome extension ^^ Managing groups is a breeze, and I love that there are options to play with in case I need a little more granularity. Thanks to the dev for making this possible!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13310363 de Firefox, il y a 14 joursEmbarrassingly hard to use, embarrassing that Firefox is unable to accomplish this basic functionality that every other browser has been doing perfectly for years.
If I had to suggests where to start improving this addon: Please don't automatically add every single tab in my window to the newly created group, my tabs aren't organized, that's why I want this app, and please don't close all my tabs when I delete a group, this isn't intuitive.
- Noté 2 sur 5par LOMAC, il y a 16 joursNot so simple after all. I would love to see grouping like Chrome has it. I can see all my groups in one place (the tab bar). I can read name each group and open each group whenever I want. Super simple.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Godzilla, il y a 17 joursThe Simple Tab Group icon was not visible after installation. I needed to right click Extensions icon, choose Simple Tab Groups settings wheel icon, then pin to toolbar.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15270552 de Firefox, il y a 19 joursPlease, add possibility to display icons of all groups in the toolbar at once, as it is implemented in Opera
Now, for use it, you must click 100500 times tom switch between tabgroups