Noté 3 sur 5par PeeloKakka, il y a un an
Working fine but the required permission are a concern. Not sure why this extension needs access to all website data when it only works on youtube. Care to explain?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ren, il y a 10 moisthe extension is good, the only concern is that it's "all or nothing".
Why not leave an option to temporarily activate the shorts on youtube?
Me what pisses me off is that these fucking shorts are in my subscription tab and hide the other videos and overload the page with bullshit, it's not see them in the main page as long as it's tidy...
Why remove the shorts section? Doesn't that affect usage?
and why not put a button on the extension to deactivate it????????
- Noté 3 sur 5par chalupa_jt, il y a 10 moisI mean it accomplishes what it sets out to accomplish. However I realized after a couple weeks that it was really harming performance. Over time, youtube pages become slower and slower. After 5 minutes it becomes noticeable, and after something like 20 it becomes unbearable. Although it seems you can reset this by simply reloading the tab.
At first I thought it was just my macbook being old, but after some troubleshooting I found it was definitely this add-on. Really hoping for an optimization update, because it was actually quite nice not seeing shorts anymore.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Kenneth Rosenstroem, il y a un anDid not remove any shorts as of today.
Answer #1: I just installed it 10 min ago, so the latest from here. Screenshot: https://imagetwist.com/897oztbfrt5l/screenshot1.jpeg
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17751022 de Firefox, il y a un anOnly works on homepage and sub page for me.. the shorts are heavy on a page with a video playing
- Noté 3 sur 5par Cronodoug, il y a un anI don't know what Youtube changed on the platform, but it seems that Shorts are now considered common videos and are not removed anymore. To make matters worse when clicking on channels, you can send them to others with a similar name.