Critiques pour ShortsBlocker - Remove Shorts from YouTube
ShortsBlocker - Remove Shorts from YouTube par SageMod
Avis de SageMod
I have pushed a major fix. can you update your extension? and let me know if the newer version still has any problem.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Ren, il y a un moisthe extension is good, the only concern is that it's "all or nothing".
Why not leave an option to temporarily activate the shorts on youtube?
Me what pisses me off is that these fucking shorts are in my subscription tab and hide the other videos and overload the page with bullshit, it's not see them in the main page as long as it's tidy...
Why remove the shorts section? Doesn't that affect usage?
and why not put a button on the extension to deactivate it????????
- Noté 3 sur 5par chalupa_jt, il y a un moisI mean it accomplishes what it sets out to accomplish. However I realized after a couple weeks that it was really harming performance. Over time, youtube pages become slower and slower. After 5 minutes it becomes noticeable, and after something like 20 it becomes unbearable. Although it seems you can reset this by simply reloading the tab.
At first I thought it was just my macbook being old, but after some troubleshooting I found it was definitely this add-on. Really hoping for an optimization update, because it was actually quite nice not seeing shorts anymore.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Avatar, il y a 2 moisРаботает отлично. В очень редких случаях короткие видео не исчезают и требуется обновить страницу
- Noté 1 sur 5par Kenneth Rosenstroem, il y a 3 moisDid not remove any shorts as of today.
Answer #1: I just installed it 10 min ago, so the latest from here. Screenshot: https://imagetwist.com/897oztbfrt5l/screenshot1.jpegHi Kenneth,
can you quickly check if you're using the latest version? Because, I updated the extension two days and it suppose to fix a lot of issues.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17751022 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisOnly works on homepage and sub page for me.. the shorts are heavy on a page with a video playingI have pushed a major fix. can you update your extension? and let me know if the newer version still has any problem.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Cronodoug, il y a 5 moisI don't know what Youtube changed on the platform, but it seems that Shorts are now considered common videos and are not removed anymore. To make matters worse when clicking on channels, you can send them to others with a similar name.I have pushed a major fix. can you update your extension? and let me know if the newer version still has any problem.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13401427 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisnice add-on
why yt put these foreign shit in trending list
- Noté 2 sur 5par Shinpachi, il y a 5 moisSimple html masking which is done only after the page is loaded, and only works every other time
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17689926 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisDoes exactly what it says it does. Incredible, I now have a home feed and subscription feed free from shorts!
- Noté 3 sur 5par PeeloKakka, il y a 7 moisWorking fine but the required permission are a concern. Not sure why this extension needs access to all website data when it only works on youtube. Care to explain?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17627524 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisWorked at first, now shorts have returned
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12213041 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisExactly what I was looking for. 1000 thanks!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16998473 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisThis is what I wanted. It will wipe out all the annoying short videos on youtube.