- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6200460 de Firefox, il y a 19 joursNoté 4 sur 5It has some bugs that need to be resolved (see other reviews), but all in all I love it!
Pls, add the option to change button color.
- par harl windwolf, il y a 2 moisNoté 4 sur 5This works well and is helpful altogether, BUT I'd really prefer if it were possible for it to be put on a separate bar without it having to append code to every page.
I know this isn't this extension's fault and a limitation that came with Mozilla's transition to WebExtensions..
The appended bar sadly overlaps the URL tooltips when they're shown at the bottom of the page as well (which is the default behaviour for Firefox).
Also, it's missing an option to disable the dialogue that pops up whenever a file is opened or executed directly from the bar. The dialogue counts as an actual window that is then added to the list of closed windows. We should avoid that.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16793203 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Всё ещё не исправлено!
Проблемы на сайте https://www.virustotal.com
При отключении этого AddOn-a, сайт работает нормально.
Still not fixed!
Problems on the site https://www.virustotal.com
If you disable this AddOn, the site works fine.
- par Matimail, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5efficace et puissante (possibilité de scanner les liens de TOUS les onglets ouverts !) mais ergonomie pas évidente tout de même.
mais demande trop de droits dans le navigateur.
- par Fredisland, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5EXCELLENT extension. But I had to deactive it because there is a strange conflict with VirusTotal website : it's impossible to connect with his account. With the extension deactivated, no problem.
- par EMDN, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5I love the extension, all its functions are great for me, but I would like to know how to make the progress bar appear, when I download a file it would be assumed that I should load the percentage but it stays at 0% and when it finishes it says 100%, also when I download something it doesn't tell me how much time is left.
- par Davide Zanini, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Estensione molto bella e fatta bene, si possono gestire i download molto comodamente, l'unica cosa che chiederei agli sviluppatori è di mettere un funzione in cui si possono mettere in pausa i download e farli riprendere ad un orario specificato dall'utente. Per il resto è ottima.
Se mettete questa funzione metto 5 stelle
- par OM_RA, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5Great extension, but there is a big problem that (for now) prevents me from giving it five stars: it conflicts with the VirusTotal website. I get a CAPTCHA every time I want to enter.
Please fix that. I really need to enter VirusTotal.
- par Howard, il y a 8 moisNoté 4 sur 5I like that it somewhat replicates the behavior of Chrome's downloads, and it works quite well. The one thing I don't like is that I have to manually clear the bar each time (or each day) by right clicking and selecting from the context menu. I wish it just happened automatically after a successful download and file opening, or after an hour, or at minimum with a keyboard shortcut. Not a huge deal, but an inconvenience nonetheless.