- Noté 2 sur 5par Gangsta Gummy Bear, il y a 7 moisI dont know if this extension works, I am using queue mode, and even though I am making it download 1 at a time, all of the subsequent next downloads are skipping the queue, so there is no queue, it is regular downloading.
- Noté 2 sur 5par KIYOTARE, il y a 7 mois*MUST Request*
Hide download bar automatically when all downloads completed.
Now not available,but chrome works that.
- Noté 2 sur 5par OM_RA, il y a un anThe extension works, but makes the use of VirusTotal impossible. It has been with this problem for more than a year.
- Noté 2 sur 5par mr. sparkle, il y a 2 ansThis addon prevents the virustotal site from working and possibly others according to another reviewer.
One workaround is disable this addon from working in a private window then open a private window to use virustotal's site.
But I don't like addons messing with my ability to browse websites. I'll be looking for another download manager addon.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Firefoss, il y a 2 ansHow can Firefox recommend this.
If you are downloading and you close Firefox, it cancels all the downloads.
If, before closing Firefox, you pause the download, then when you restart Firefox the download is not listed anywhere.
So you cannot resume it either way, which at least for me was the only reason for installing it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par p, il y a 2 ansthe download speed still is way slower than downloaders like IDM and also there is no options to customize it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Sopor, il y a 2 ansIf enable some sites won't work. One of them that won't work is virustotal.com
Please fix all bugs since last release that was almost 2 years ago!
- Noté 2 sur 5par yarrmateys, il y a 2 ansit would be fine at what it does, were it not for the constant begging for donations. it's shown on an update popup to disguise it as an update, but the extension hasn't been updated in several years, yet the popup obnoxiously appears at least once a month if not more often.
- Noté 2 sur 5par HuntingForPerfectExtensions, il y a 2 ansI want to love this add-on. It is like, 70% there to be the perfect lightweight download addon for people who don't want to use an addon that requires an external application and don't need anything too complicated.
However, in addition to missing a few features I would really prefer to have, I found thee major bugs (well, one is arguably not a bug, just undesirable behavior that cannot be changed):
1. I think this was triggered by intentionally crashing the browser, since I'm a tabaholic and browser crashes are a fairly common occurrence and one of the reasons I want an addon that helps with resuming downloads. If a download is PAUSED, this addon seems to handle resuming no problem. But if it is CANCELED, and you use the retry feature, it will ignore the intended filename and use whatever filename was used locally on the source site. Sometimes these are the same, but very often (especially with, ahem, adult video sites) this is not. There is no way to easily copy the 'correct' filename and manually paste it to replace the one it uses instead. If you want to download that file again with the correct name and it's too long for typing it in manually to be practical, you're gonna have to go to the download page and just start it again.
2. The download bar can become completely inaccurate and miss several active downlods. The Ctrl-J screen shows them, they are in fact downloading, but they are not listed in the bar and not even included in the total download rate shown on the bar. This may be related to handling browser crashes and restores badly, I'm not sure.
3. The queue mode doesn't actually work. Again, this may be related to it losing track of some downloads on crash/restore, but I had queue mode set to download 2 things at a time, and it seemed to work at first, but after some testing I realized 4 things were downloading simultaneously.
In addition to these issues, there are a couple missing features many other download addons have that would be welcome here:
* a one click context menu option to start downloads
* an option to auto-select download locations by some preset criteria, the most obvious being source URL, file type, or if you wanna get really fancy, matching filenames to regular expressions
* a quicker way to skip duplicate downloads than going through the usual process of hitting "save link as", trying to save, getting a confirmation about the duplicate filename, canceling from the confirmation, then canceling AGAIN to close the primary 'save' window. I realize I'm just blaming the addon for default FF behavior, but this is default behavior a lot of download managers improve and this one does not.
CONCLUSION: this is probably great for casual users who just want to keep easier track of downloads and add a few useful features like checksumming. But it has some serious bugs preventing many of its features from actuallly being reliable, and is missing key pieces of other DL managers that make it ill suited for someone who likes to qeueue lots of files and wants an add-on that makes this process more convenient and resumes still queued downloads at a later time more elegantly. If the bugs were fixed and my only objections were missing features I'd give this a 4, but with the single most advertised and, to most users, probably important element, the download bar, having major bugs I found within minutes... Sorry, I gotta be harsh.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Ender, il y a 3 ansNo more picture preview in mouse over, bar flashing when clearing downloads.
- Noté 2 sur 5par JerryM, il y a 3 ansGood when it works, but it causes major memory leaks in Firefox and sometimes won't display its own UI. I wish there was a reliable add-on, but all current download managers suffer from the current Firefox design.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15730825 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansQueue works but not not with adjusted number of downloads (adjusted 4, downloading 4 to 10). Settings cannot be shown/changed (empty window) when several downloads running. DownloadManager opened with menu in status bar shows empty window while downloads running. DownloadManager window opened with icon in task bar only shows one progressbar while downloads running but nothing else. If there are e.g. 5 downloads running and 20 done, I cannot delet the completed downloads by using the menu in the status bar. I have to wait until most downloads are finished. So I get more and more lines shown in the status bar. I have to say that the S3 Downloadmanager works fine when I download not more than 3 or 4 files at the same time. But that is not the reason why I use a DLM. I want to start 20 DLs and keep my system working. For me there are more cons than pros. Sorry.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12267580 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansQue does not work with Firefox on Mac. Tried multiple times however does not allow queing with my system.
- Noté 2 sur 5par BMC, il y a 4 ansBest of a bunch of bad options. It doesn't open the file. It opens a windows that has a link to open the file. That stupid hack window also randomly disappears. You can open the files directly without that stupid window on the full download page.
- Noté 2 sur 5par 비류혈령, il y a 4 ansThe function was good, but I deleted it because of a bug that halves the page in half.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14086632 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNema prevod na Srpski ?!