Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12173743 de Firefox
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17749050 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisuseless
1) impossible to pause and restart a downoload (it's just fail)
2) impossible to restart a download
3) download fail when internet connexion break
- Noté 1 sur 5par ExecutorQ3, il y a 3 moisUsed to be good, than it added some stupid features nobody wanted (and also changed behavior or some part of the addon, making it more dumb). Also ZERO support activity (my simple question is rotting on the addon page for month without any sort of info). Time to find different addon.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17177418 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisTerrible app, will not resume when download fails....false advertising!
- Noté 1 sur 5par SJMvideo, il y a 4 moisI installed this DM because I'm on an unstable internet connection. It fails at the two things I need it to do.
1) keep downloading through instabilities. Downloads are aborted without a good reason. FF was doing without the plugin installed. I had hoped this would fix that. NOT.
2) restart an aborted or failed download. No way to restart! I'm downloading large videos from Google Drive. No way to keep the 95% that has been downloaded. I have to start over. On a slow connection this is not acceptable. Am I having the wrong expectations of what this can do?
1 Star until I know it's me and not the plug-in.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Gangsta Gummy Bear, il y a 4 moisI dont know if this extension works, I am using queue mode, and even though I am making it download 1 at a time, all of the subsequent next downloads are skipping the queue, so there is no queue, it is regular downloading.
- Noté 2 sur 5par KIYOTARE, il y a 5 mois*MUST Request*
Hide download bar automatically when all downloads completed.
Now not available,but chrome works that.