Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16672316 de Firefox
Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16672316 de Firefox, il y a 3 mois
Impossible to figure out easily how to stop the "Relay" for a given site... still searching!
1 368 notes
- Noté 5 sur 5par anthimatter, il y a 2 joursI was wondering when Firefox would release this kind of feature. So far, excellent guys.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Krishnakant, il y a 9 joursI have deleted and created a new mask on phone by using extension. But on desktop the mask has not been deleted neither the new mask is showing up
- Noté 5 sur 5par Panama Jack, il y a 17 joursNow that Chromium based browsers are going in a direction with private data that I am not in agreement, I am full on with FF instead of part time.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Linda, il y a 19 joursI am a computer idiot. I need help trying to do the very first thing to get started. Is there someone I can TALK TO?
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17852383 de Firefox, il y a 20 joursLo he usado poco hasta el momento. Gracias por ayudarnos.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Daniel, il y a 23 jourssadly still am unable to disable the Relay context-menu entry in settings (when right clicking anywhere on a website)
- Noté 5 sur 5par bedwttr, il y a un moisExcellent concept what's old is new again. Anyways some sites don't accept this as a valid email domain, unfortunately.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Fox GamingYT, il y a un moisI love this extension because I can now block useless junk mail easily, but is there a way to change the email the mail is forwarded to? If not that would be an amazing feature!