- Noté 5 sur 5par Turtlefemm, il y a 5 ansThe extension works as expected. I read all of the other reviews first, so wasn't sure whether it would work. I restarted Firefox (57) and clicked various links and everything opened in a new tab for me. Thank you! :D
- Noté 4 sur 5par Tom P, il y a 5 ansThis is a good start. Note exactly what this does: it opens new domain websites in a new tab from links in web pages. And it does so only after you turn it on from its Options. No, it doesn't open in new tabs from bookmarks or search or the URL bar, but let's give this guy some slack and be thankful for what it gives us, who've lost things like TMP. Hopefully he can make some more improvements and add those things.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13456300 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNeeds options to
1. open new tab from URL address bar
2. open search link in new tab
I wouldn't mind if there were an option for all new tabs to go to the right or left, but what is there now is great and better than default.
Almost a good replacement for Tab Mix Plus. Will give 5 stars if you can add these options.
If you're having trouble with your bookmarks, scroll through the reviews and google how to do about:config with this info: "browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs" to true in about:config. Worked for me and I'm not very technical, I just loved Tab Mix Plus and hate not having it now.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10031114 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansSeems to work in nightly 59, thanks, was a great feature in tab mix plus,
also would be nice to add option: open bookmarks in new tabs by setting "browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs" to true in about:config.
- Noté 4 sur 5par gmoises, il y a 5 ansGreat extension.
There is one minor problem in some pages where a button does not link to another page: It opens a blank page.
Like Google Search by Image, every click to the page controls, it opens a new blank tab.
- Noté 3 sur 5par cmos5784, il y a 5 ansWorks for most pages except pages with a log out button, where a blank tab opens and the logout dosen't happen. perhaps a shift key function that lets the page open in the same tab.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Brian_HBZ, il y a 5 ansThank you for making this. It works well so far. I have been using Piro's new tab add-ons and was getting concerned that there would not be a replacement.
Hopefully you can add the new tab feature for Search and Bookmarks. Once those have replacements I will have no more legacy add-ons. :D
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13323315 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI would also have dumped firefox if I did not stumpled upon this great addon. In FF57 you can open bookmarks in new tabs by setting "browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs" to true in about:config.
Could you please update your addon by allowing the option to open urls in address bar in NEW TAB? Please !!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13306652 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI would have dumped FF without this addon. ;) Thank you very much!
Is it maybe possible to add an option to open bookmarks in new tabs aswell?