Noté 5 sur 5par nicholasq, il y a 5 ans
Great to have this functionality in FF 57! Thank you. Works as expected. One request, and I don't know how difficult it is, would be to have links from the urlbar open in a new tab with a different shortcut, or by default. Can't figure out how to do that!!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17430113 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisWorks exactly as it should after setting the correct option. Must go to FF's 'Manage Your Extensions' page > Click the three dots [...] next to this addon > Select 'Options' (or the 'Options' tab on the 'Manage page) and select "Open a link to a different site on a tab" or "Open all links with tabs" depending on your preferences.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16140474 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansdoes not work somewhere, youtube for example. no one can answer how to change built-in shortcut, i tried to use 'x-mouse button control' to swap middle and left mouse click, but it was working not so good. sadness :(
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12835524 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansDidn't work at all on Windows 10. I checked settings, restarted Firefox, checked several links. All opened in the same tab despite my setting with this extension to open in new tab. The biggest problem is Mozilla for not making the option available as it used to be.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13453184 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt didn't work for the site I needed it to work on. Additionally, I don't know why they want permission to access data for all sites.
- Noté 5 sur 5par TodDemVaterland, il y a 2 ansI was sceptical at first because of the 1 Star Ratings and the Botlike 5 Star reviews, but it actually works.
If it is not working for you it may be because you have not enabled it properly or because it does not work with a script language.
The first Possibility can be easily resolved.
> Enter your Browser Add-Ons (Ctrl+Shift+A)
> 𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘛𝘢𝘣 (This Add-On)
> Click on your preferred Option
Good Luck, Boomer.