- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11640498 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansThis is a great and very useful add-on! Thank you to the author!
This add-on was inspired by the Piro's (piro_or) add-on.
However at Piro's add-on, the option "open everything in new tab"... it really means that!
With this option on, for example at facebook.com even new notifications or messages, everything will open in new tab.
Sadly, this is not happening with this add-on.
To the author, please, add Piro's add-on behavior, allowing to open everything in page, as a new tab. If is on the option "everything in new tab", then everything must open in new tab.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13546027 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansI'm a tab girl, so I can bop back and forth between screens and not lose the page I was just on. This works exactly like I want to have everything right in front of me! THANK YOU!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10970356 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansWorks perfectly, as best I can tell from one evening's experience. A huge improvement over Firefox's native tabbing. Thank you very much.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Gary Higgins, il y a 6 ansCtrl + click on bookmark / link opens new tab.
A-ha! I discovered this quite by accident when it didn't do anything upon clicking on a link and mis-timed a keystroke!
And so... it works a charm now.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13533489 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansWorks well. If using FF57 and you want to open bookmarks in new tab you don't need an addon. You just go to about:config and turn browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs to true
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12683374 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansAs many users I would like to have the feature to open bookmarks/url bar/ in a new tab. I used tab mix plus until FF57 arrived and the possibilities to decide what is opened in a new tab was my favorite feature.
This one is very good start, 5 stars when the above options are given.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13528218 de Firefox, il y a 6 ans1. Doesn't open Bookmarks in new tab
2. Doesn't open some links within a domain in new tab even though I set it (in options) to open ALL LINKS in new tabs
In other words, it doesn't work and I'm looking for an alternative plugin.
- Noté 4 sur 5par GeorgeA, il y a 6 ansI'd like to add my voice too....that this extension won't truly be the best until a bookmark will also open in a new tab. Please add it! Otherwise, thank you very much, its great so far.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12706181 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansIf possible please add open new URLs entered in location bar into new tab without holding down any other keys/mouse buttons
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13322797 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansLike many have requested, why can't this be setup to also work with URL and bookmark links? Having a URL link open in the present tab, which is already occupied with a page that I still need, is really annoying.
I will revisit my # of stars should this essential aspect be added.
- Noté 5 sur 5par nicholasq, il y a 6 ansGreat to have this functionality in FF 57! Thank you. Works as expected. One request, and I don't know how difficult it is, would be to have links from the urlbar open in a new tab with a different shortcut, or by default. Can't figure out how to do that!!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Hidyman, il y a 6 ansIt does what it is supposed to, most of the time.
I had an issue with trying to log out of google. It kept opening a new tab when I clicked Sign Out, leaving the old tab still logged in.
I would also love to have an option to open new tabs on the right of all other tabs.
I'm very happy that someone has given us a semi-replacement for a Tab Mix Plus (RIP) feature.
- Noté 3 sur 5par DataDoc, il y a 6 ansWorks well, except for Duck-Duck-Go, where clicking a search result link replaces the results page rather than opening a new tab.
Only page like that I've found so far.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13494261 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansWorks well. Would it be possible to add another option: "Open new tab in background"? Such that when I click on a link, the tab opens in background and I have to click on the new tab first to switch focus from current tab to new the tab?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12873224 de Firefox, il y a 6 ans最近（2020.8） 新しいタブは開くがリンクが開かない・アドレスバーにはアドレスが入っているが。一度リターンを押さなければ開かない、という現象が頻発しています。
追記：２０１８．５ FEEDLY との相性の問題は他の方も指摘しています。原因がわかれば対処お願いいたします。
ただ一つ不具合があります。 RSSリーダーの FEEDLY で、ログインができなくなってしまいます。原因はよくわかりませんが、このアドオンを外せばログインできるので、このアドオンとFEEDLYの相性が悪いのだと思います。
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13492333 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansThis addon does exactly what it says it does. It open links in new tabs. Not bookmarks - there's a preference for that (set browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs to true; you may need to create it as a new Boolean setting if it doesn't already exist). Not searches - there's a preference for that too (browser.search.openintab - also set it to true). Just links.
Like many others I do wish it would open addresses typed into the address bar in a new tab, and it would be wonderful of the developer could do that, but it's unfair to give him a low rating for not doing something the addon is neither designed no claimed to do. So, I give it five stars, because it is working exactly as it's supposed to for me in Firefox 57.