- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13520103 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansIt didn't work when it was first installed.
Changed settings in Options: Tabs - 'Open new window in new tab instead'
Changed settings in the Add-on Manager in Open link in tab to: 'Open link to a different site on tab'
I have no idea why this works, it was by trial an error to get these settings.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13670296 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansIt doesn't work. Just hijacks the current tab, hence the same as the normal firefox behaviour. Hence it's existence is pointless.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Buster, il y a 5 ansFor those who want bookmarks to open in tabs, change this in about:config
I also change this:
- Noté 5 sur 5par Tony Jewett, il y a 5 ansThanks for this. Trying to reclaim as much functionality as possible from the now-defunct TabMixPlus, and this goes a long way. Would it be possible to also make it launch a new tab when I open an item from an RSS feed?
- Noté 4 sur 5par Stephen Jenkins, il y a 5 ansReally love the ability to always open links in a new tabs without using the right-click context menu. But then again, this extension won't allow me to set it back to normal. I tried changing the extension's settings under Options to Firefox default, still to no avail. I even tried uninstalling. The changes this extension made to my Firefox were still in effect. Can't get it to stop! This seems to have permanently altered my Firefox 57, 64-bit desktop version. That's bad, really bad.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13492180 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansDoesn't seem to do much right now.
Open link to different site on tab works, but that's what most pages do already.
Open all links on tabs puts the new tab on a new window, not on the original. Sites that ignore normal ctrl+tab (middle click) like Pinterest, Yahoo still get ignored. As another reviewer said, we would like ALL links on new tabs (not windows).
If you can change the new windows to new tabs, this would be very useful.
Thanks for your efforts!!!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11640498 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansThis is a great and very useful add-on! Thank you to the author!
This add-on was inspired by the Piro's (piro_or) add-on.
However at Piro's add-on, the option "open everything in new tab"... it really means that!
With this option on, for example at facebook.com even new notifications or messages, everything will open in new tab.
Sadly, this is not happening with this add-on.
To the author, please, add Piro's add-on behavior, allowing to open everything in page, as a new tab. If is on the option "everything in new tab", then everything must open in new tab.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13546027 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI'm a tab girl, so I can bop back and forth between screens and not lose the page I was just on. This works exactly like I want to have everything right in front of me! THANK YOU!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10970356 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansWorks perfectly, as best I can tell from one evening's experience. A huge improvement over Firefox's native tabbing. Thank you very much.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Gary Higgins, il y a 5 ansCtrl + click on bookmark / link opens new tab.
A-ha! I discovered this quite by accident when it didn't do anything upon clicking on a link and mis-timed a keystroke!
And so... it works a charm now.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13533489 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansWorks well. If using FF57 and you want to open bookmarks in new tab you don't need an addon. You just go to about:config and turn browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs to true
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12683374 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansAs many users I would like to have the feature to open bookmarks/url bar/ in a new tab. I used tab mix plus until FF57 arrived and the possibilities to decide what is opened in a new tab was my favorite feature.
This one is very good start, 5 stars when the above options are given.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13528218 de Firefox, il y a 5 ans1. Doesn't open Bookmarks in new tab
2. Doesn't open some links within a domain in new tab even though I set it (in options) to open ALL LINKS in new tabs
In other words, it doesn't work and I'm looking for an alternative plugin.