- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13492180 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Doesn't seem to do much right now.
Open link to different site on tab works, but that's what most pages do already.
Open all links on tabs puts the new tab on a new window, not on the original. Sites that ignore normal ctrl+tab (middle click) like Pinterest, Yahoo still get ignored. As another reviewer said, we would like ALL links on new tabs (not windows).
If you can change the new windows to new tabs, this would be very useful.
Thanks for your efforts!!!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11640498 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is a great and very useful add-on! Thank you to the author!
This add-on was inspired by the Piro's (piro_or) add-on.
However at Piro's add-on, the option "open everything in new tab"... it really means that!
With this option on, for example at facebook.com even new notifications or messages, everything will open in new tab.
Sadly, this is not happening with this add-on.
To the author, please, add Piro's add-on behavior, allowing to open everything in page, as a new tab. If is on the option "everything in new tab", then everything must open in new tab.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13546027 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I'm a tab girl, so I can bop back and forth between screens and not lose the page I was just on. This works exactly like I want to have everything right in front of me! THANK YOU!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10970356 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Works perfectly, as best I can tell from one evening's experience. A huge improvement over Firefox's native tabbing. Thank you very much.
- par Gary Higgins, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Ctrl + click on bookmark / link opens new tab.
A-ha! I discovered this quite by accident when it didn't do anything upon clicking on a link and mis-timed a keystroke!
And so... it works a charm now.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13533489 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Works well. If using FF57 and you want to open bookmarks in new tab you don't need an addon. You just go to about:config and turn browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs to true
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12683374 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5As many users I would like to have the feature to open bookmarks/url bar/ in a new tab. I used tab mix plus until FF57 arrived and the possibilities to decide what is opened in a new tab was my favorite feature.
This one is very good start, 5 stars when the above options are given.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13528218 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 51. Doesn't open Bookmarks in new tab
2. Doesn't open some links within a domain in new tab even though I set it (in options) to open ALL LINKS in new tabs
In other words, it doesn't work and I'm looking for an alternative plugin.
- par GeorgeA, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I'd like to add my voice too....that this extension won't truly be the best until a bookmark will also open in a new tab. Please add it! Otherwise, thank you very much, its great so far.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12706181 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5If possible please add open new URLs entered in location bar into new tab without holding down any other keys/mouse buttons
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13322797 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Like many have requested, why can't this be setup to also work with URL and bookmark links? Having a URL link open in the present tab, which is already occupied with a page that I still need, is really annoying.
I will revisit my # of stars should this essential aspect be added.
- par nicholasq, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great to have this functionality in FF 57! Thank you. Works as expected. One request, and I don't know how difficult it is, would be to have links from the urlbar open in a new tab with a different shortcut, or by default. Can't figure out how to do that!!
- par Hidyman, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5It does what it is supposed to, most of the time.
I had an issue with trying to log out of google. It kept opening a new tab when I clicked Sign Out, leaving the old tab still logged in.
I would also love to have an option to open new tabs on the right of all other tabs.
I'm very happy that someone has given us a semi-replacement for a Tab Mix Plus (RIP) feature.
- par DataDoc, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Works well, except for Duck-Duck-Go, where clicking a search result link replaces the results page rather than opening a new tab.
Only page like that I've found so far.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13494261 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Works well. Would it be possible to add another option: "Open new tab in background"? Such that when I click on a link, the tab opens in background and I have to click on the new tab first to switch focus from current tab to new the tab?