- Noté 3 sur 5par kcufuoyeid, il y a 3 moisIt is a failure. I am unable to work around the stupid CORs protection with addon to test code in console. The ui also needs some refinement.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Gio, il y a 9 moisJust need to be able to edit a header after is added to be 5 star plugin. For now I'll just give 3
- Noté 3 sur 5par Ruane, il y a 3 ansPlease add an option to edit response headers as well and export and import rules so I can replace "Header Editor", I will be watching for updates
- Noté 3 sur 5par eliscinsky, il y a 5 ansWorks well, but for the lack of ability to edit a rule or even copy/paste the existing fields.
The fact that you can't edit a header to fix an issue makes this plugin a pain to use.
Only acceptable (compatible) headers tool add-on for Firefox Quantum.
But it could have a better UI to manipulate the headers modification rules.
Still looking for a better implementation for Firefox Quantum.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13262486 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansThanks for the addon but only add function works.
Tried contacting you using your website bug report but it always gives me an error after submitting.