Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15558636 de Firefox
Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15558636 de Firefox, il y a un an
It's great for preventing distractions but please add a toggle other than disabling the extension. Also if you could add a toggle for youtube comments too that'd be great
The last version (1.0) just added a toggle feature on a per-site basis :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Ben Grosser, il y a 18 joursI appreciate how minimal creates moments where I get to reflect on what brought me to a particular site. For example, with YouTube, am I there for a reason? Or just because I've grown used to being fed by its recommendation algorithm? It's so rare that any moment through big tech platforms gets slowed down. Thanks for that.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17658225 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNice idea, add a toggle. Having to disable the app is a pain. Will update stars when I can easily turn minimal off and on.The last version (1.0) just added this feature on a per-site basis :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15710526 de Firefox, il y a un anreally good and works flawlessly
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16419829 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansgo to extension in any computer i use.
- Noté 2 sur 5par TheSweetEscape, il y a 2 ansHello! Thank you so much for making this! However, it doesn't work for me on Facebook because I think it interferes with other add-ons I've got for Facebook. Is there any way to fix this?Sure thing! Usually for bugs and issues like this, you should report the issue directly on our gitlab repository instead of making a review. When reporting the issue please add as many information as you can, that will help us greatly figuring out what the issue is and how to fix it. If we can fix it, it'll be done and the fix will be available in the next release. The link to our repository is available in the "Add-on Links", and is called "Support site", https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/-/issues
- Noté 4 sur 5par Мария, il y a 2 ansIt's really great, but unfortunately conflicts with other re-designers ( for YouTube as example).
It would be better if we could disable / enable it for some specific sites.
Otherwise it's not usable with other extensions :(The last version (1.0) just added a toggle feature on a per-site basis so you might be able to do what you wanted now.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Dan, il y a 2 ansNeeds a toolbar icon so we can turn it on and off on the fly. I need Maximal on some sites like Reddit.The last version (1.0) just added a toggle feature on a per-site basis
- Noté 5 sur 5par MagicJinn, il y a 2 ansGreat concept! Works really nicely on popular websites, and I look forward to seeing the list of supported websites expand!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15186016 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansWork flawlessly on supported websites, especially YouTube.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Romain, il y a 2 ansVery cool add-on, however, when activated, Youtube's homepage becomes completely empty, on this particular point it is too much of clearance to me, even if the job on other websites is amazing. May-be add a fonction to allows some websites exceptions ?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Peter Kehl, il y a 3 ans1. Once installed, about:addons > the extension's Details point at https://minimal.community, which doesn't work.
2. "The user must actively make choices by themselves." - but there's no obvious way to configure.Thanks the first point was fixed in the latest release. The link is now pointing to https://minimal.aupya.org/