- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17658225 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNice idea, add a toggle. Having to disable the app is a pain. Will update stars when I can easily turn minimal off and on.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15558636 de Firefox, il y a un anIt's great for preventing distractions but please add a toggle other than disabling the extension. Also if you could add a toggle for youtube comments too that'd be great
- Noté 2 sur 5par TheSweetEscape, il y a 2 ansHello! Thank you so much for making this! However, it doesn't work for me on Facebook because I think it interferes with other add-ons I've got for Facebook. Is there any way to fix this?Sure thing! Usually for bugs and issues like this, you should report the issue directly on our gitlab repository instead of making a review. When reporting the issue please add as many information as you can, that will help us greatly figuring out what the issue is and how to fix it. If we can fix it, it'll be done and the fix will be available in the next release. The link to our repository is available in the "Add-on Links", and is called "Support site", https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/-/issues
- Noté 4 sur 5par Мария, il y a 2 ansIt's really great, but unfortunately conflicts with other re-designers ( for YouTube as example).
It would be better if we could disable / enable it for some specific sites.
Otherwise it's not usable with other extensions :(
- Noté 3 sur 5par Romain, il y a 2 ansVery cool add-on, however, when activated, Youtube's homepage becomes completely empty, on this particular point it is too much of clearance to me, even if the job on other websites is amazing. May-be add a fonction to allows some websites exceptions ?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Peter Kehl, il y a 3 ans1. Once installed, about:addons > the extension's Details point at https://minimal.community, which doesn't work.
2. "The user must actively make choices by themselves." - but there's no obvious way to configure.