- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14179085 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNice but can't use Facebook chat. What's the solution?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Raymondcal, il y a 4 ansWonderful. But to few websites wich to use this extension with. I can't wait to see more site taken into account! Continue the good work!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansThanks for your feedback. Feel free to suggest sites to support on our gitlab repository https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/issues
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14659925 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansGood for people who don't want to be distracted. I like it but I prefer not to use it.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14651592 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansnice
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14641799 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansLet's be more intentional with our time spent. We have to focus our attention on what really matters to us individually, and stop multi-billion dollar companies from stealing attention from us.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Kiude, il y a 4 ansVery nice add-on ! Glad to have stumbled upon it.
Some remarks : the facebook interface is GREAT, very light. However, there are quite some bugs with the notifying buttons :
- messages icon triggers opening Messenger on pc
- notifications icon triggers nothing but the same : Messenger... weird and not convenient. Im confident a patch can be come up with :)
Cheers for the initiative !
Thanks for your answer ! I think the situation was fixed indeed for a couple of weeks, but unfortunately the bug reappeared. I should stress that contrary to the forum topic you mentioned, BOTH messages and notifications icons aren't working properly.
But no worries anyhow, keep up the good work :)I am glad too that you stumble on minimal and liked it! The issue you encountered is caused by an unstable feature that will soon be removed until fixed. You can follow the development of this situation here: https://gitlab.com/minimal-internet-experience/minimal/issues/9
EDIT: Thanks for your feedback. The bug has been fixed in the recent update (version 0.3). Please, let us know if you still have issues.
EDIT 2: Thanks again for your feedback and your help. The bug might have been fixed in the recent update (version 0.4.1). Please, let us know if you still have issues. https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/issues/24
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14626454 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThank you so much for this extension ! It has changed my life and now I must find something else than Youtube to procrastinate, like a book ?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14616219 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansVery useful add-on, that will help you spend less time on time-consuming plateforms.
Can't wait for more options to be added ! For example, disabling the endless scroll on social medias (I think we all waste a lot of time on these)
Nice work, keep going :)Thank you very much! It's a good idea but it will be hard to do. Maybe by adding a button "load more elements" instead of elements loading by themselves? I created a ticket here: https://gitlab.com/minimal-internet-experience/minimal/issues/10
- Noté 5 sur 5par nicod_, il y a 4 ansVery good concept and extension.
But sometimes, suggestions can be usefull on Youtube, for example when you watch music videos. It would be nice to be able to switch sugessions on/off (off by default).Thank you very much for your review. A way to punctually enable video suggestions has been suggested and might be added in the near future ;) . You can follow the development of this feature here: https://gitlab.com/minimal-internet-experience/minimal/issues/20