- Noté 1 sur 5par MrDrLiviu, il y a 18 joursThis extension was good at the begining but now it will ignore the good promo codes just to put their own promo codes or afiliate codes, best example of this is Gamersupps store, there are over 100 codes that give 10% off and many that give 15% off even free international shipping ones but honey will insist that the only code they have for that store is their own "HONEY" for 5% off, honey has become a scummy bussines and it makes me sick that they are actively ignoring whats best for the user just to fill their agenda. Scum
- Noté 1 sur 5par User, il y a 20 joursIt's search engine is absolute garbage, half the time the emailed recommendations aren't at all what I've shown an interest in, and for the places I shop, it either doesn't find any deals, finds invalid/expired deals, and after all that I don't get the gold credit for anything, even with big sites. I guess I'll go back to not having all of my purchases tracked by a third-party data broker who is just selling all my info and acting like they're doing me a favor.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Gucciiz, il y a 25 joursHoney used to be my favorite plugin because it was so helpful in providing true pricing changes with online items.
But now, honey feels more like a tool for the websites in milking customers for more money.
For example, "Best Deal" used to be the best price in the last 30 days. But now EVERY price is the "Best Deal" even if there has been 2 price increases in the past few DAYS.
Honey is pointless and very deceiving.
NOT a recommended plugin for anyone.
- Noté 4 sur 5par michael, il y a un moisThis app can be fantastic, the only reason I have removed one star is because when trying to drop list an item that has multiple different versions, the drop down menu doesn't work and therefor the item doesn't get droplisted. Hopefully they can troubleshoot and fix this item in the future, otherwise it's an a+ addon!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Zero, il y a 2 moisAlthough a great way to save a few dollars. That's pretty much all you are going to save. Though sadly, you hardly ever get any working coupons and 9 out of 10 times you'll only get gold, which doesn't seem to get added to the gold balance at all even after purchasing the items. I've been stuck on 130 gold since I've downloaded Honey. Got 100 free for signing up and only "gained" 30 gold from online purchases, that actually went through, and all I ever do is order online. The other thing too, is the pop-ups. Wow are they ever annoying. You'll have to get use to going to your cart and seeing bigger then a business card pop-up in the upper right hand corner...constantly. Not to mention the pop-ups on item images when you hover over the image to see a zoomed in photo. Honey needs to tell you when that item was the lowest price or if it's at an all time low. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice feature but needs to be put somewhere else then on the images, frustrating too because sometimes they rarely close out. So, in the end, I am being quite generous with my 4/5 stars. Because it did, after all, save me at least $100 so far. Not all at once but so far in total. And as someone who hardly ever has money...this is quite a lot. Still, worth downloading if you have the computer space and don't mind the few flaws it has.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Rob, il y a 2 moisQuality, you go to buy something and then honey pops up and says: Hey, let me check if there's a discount. then it does; sometimes you get nothing, but sometimes you do get something, and the kicker is....they did it for free! Excellent stuff.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Daniel, il y a 3 moiswhile I'm sure this is great in America, as an Australian it is yet to find a single working coupon code and frequently slows down my browsing speeds on websites. Not useful.