Noté 4,5 sur 5
4,5 étoiles sur 5
par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15866779 de Firefox, il y a 3 mois
Noté 1 sur 5
It looks like crunchyroll patched it since I can't acces the US-exclusive animes anymore
The unblocker server experienced some issues, probably overload as I was seeing a rate limit error code. Please try again later. I'll look into it to prevent this from happening again.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15968551 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 4 sur 5Works pretty well, unfortunately has a habit of constantly reloading the page because it "can't get a token" while continuing to work(?).
- par darkapostle, il y a 2 moisNoté 2 sur 5Its working half way, it lets me know I can watch the things but it keeps reloading the page over and over and says "oops, something went wrong" when trying to watch.
- par popehenster, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5Was working perfectly for a while but now it just keeps refreshing the page with a "couldn't get session id" message.
-Edit session id issue is resolved and now works when logged out, still keeps refreshing when logged in however.
- par Ta, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5It works when I am not logged in, but as soon as I log in, it cant get a session id anymore. Any ideas how to fix this?
It worked up until one week ago, even when I was logged in. (I was always logged in) But after that I was logged out and had to log in again and since then it hasnt worked anymore.
- par RedRose88, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5Worked before but now I think because of Crunchyroll's new system it keeps giving me the "couldn't get session id" message whether I'm logged in or not. Going to have to find a VPN hider it seems. Ugh.
- par goblin95, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5The add-on worked wonderfully for months... until I pressed the login button. Now it throws "couldn't get a session id" messages and I can't watch anime anymore. :(
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15874610 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5The addon don't work, that show me "oops, something went wrong" when i try to load a animeI'm sorry, it looks like lately the traffic coming from users of this addon increased a bit and we get some failed session requests. I'm looking into a solution.
- par Cosmoron, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5Awesome addon.
The website keeps reloading on MacOS atm idk if its an issue with MacOS or if its an issue with the addon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15632244 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Still getting the CR-unblocker couldn't get session id problem, even tried it on opera and it has the same issue
Edit: seems to be working again
- par Arthur, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 5Wonderful Addon!
But I have a problem that is hopefully fixed soon.
For a few days now the Addon isnt working and is failing to change the session to an American one
- par dunmem043, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5hi, i used this add-on everyday, but for some reason it stops working and get the message cr-Unblocker couldn't get a session Id. can you guys look into this? really wana watch one piece again :D
thanks anyway for you great ADD-ON
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15625149 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5I wish i could use it, i really do, but when i download it and i go on crunchyroll i get pop up messages about it not working on the site.
Now solved by the dev. Thanks for quick response and fix! :)