- par Avi, il y a un moisNoté 1 sur 5How in the world does this add-on have 950 5-stars? Not a single cookie pop up is auto resolved, not ONE. Deleted as soon as I installed it, never again.
Zero stars if I could.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un moisPlease note that no cookie webextensions work in strict mode / cross-site cookie protection at this time due to missing Firefox Webextension APIs. If you need further assistance please open an issue / support request in our GitHub.
- par Maja Potega, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5Leider zu kompliziert. Ich will nichts löschen, sondern blocken.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisUnfortunately webextensions cannot prevent cookies from being created. A feature request has been made in our GitHub repository to allow a 'denylist' that would have the ability to have the created cookie removed within a minute of its creation.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16930445 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5it works really fine as for one and onlly function that i'm using, called "Clean All for current domain", works really well
- par hxr404, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5Awesome work! This should be a feature of Firefox.
Only Feature missing: Integration with the existing Cookie Manager
- par sheesh, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5Deletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.Webextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.