- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17037858 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursNoté 2 sur 5Isn't automatically deleting cookies no matter what settings I use.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 15 joursEnsure that your Firefox setting is using either the standard protection or custom with cookies not set to cross-site cookies. For further assistance, please visit our GitHub repository for support.
- par sheesh, il y a 4 moisNoté 2 sur 5Deletes all my saved logins as well each time, including Google, Linkedin, Instagram, Reddit, etc. Dissapointed.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 moisWebextensions do not have the capability to detect saved logins, so all sites must be manually configured in settings or during browsing through the toolbar icon. This is not a limitation of this webextension but Firefox's Webextension API.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14782888 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5Cookie Auto Delete is great at auto deleting your cookies but on the down side, when your cookies get deleted I found that if you are using a google service and your cookies get deleted it automatically signs you out. So that is why I'm giving 2 stars.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThen you'll need to whitelist that domain or exclude that specific cookie on that domain from being removed. It is up to each site to handle how their cookies are maintained /used.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14159406 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Warning! This app is sophisticated. My first mistake was thinking it wasn't.
So far, the app has automatically uninstalled cookies from my Wunderlist, rendering it inoperable. I will probably have to uninstall/reinstall it and will lose 3 years of setttings. And who knows what else it did before I removed it from my system.
The instructional page from the developer is inscrutable to a normal user. I should have read it more thoroughly first. If i had, i never would have let this app into Firefox
The developer should give potential users a heads-up so they will know the risks they may take when they let this app operate.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13464681 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5UI too complicated. What was wrong with Self-destructing Cookies UI? So simple.
Too many concepts, too many buttons. The original three "keep never", "keep for session", "keep forever" concept was simple and perfect.
I don't even know what to do with all these buttons and controls. I don't want to make a career out of this, just a simple way to enable session or forever cookies for the sites I choose.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13328465 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Even if you set it to delete all cookies after closing of forefox: many cookies are still there, e.g. some from google or wetteronline.de. Self-Destructing Cookies was much better. To bad it will no longer maintained.