- par zol, il y a 6 joursNoté 1 sur 5Used to work, but an update broke it and now it no longer removes cookies from sites I didn't whitelist.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 joursEnsure that your Firefox setting is using either the standard protection or custom with cookies not set to cross-site cookies (cross-site tracking should be fine). For further assistance, please visit our GitHub repository for support. Support for cross-site cookies option is coming soon (needs to be implemented through Firefox webextension API first).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16590981 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5Does not respect whitelist / unable to log in to work website.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16845552 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Doesn't perform its primary task efficiently anymore, simply deleting cookies! Becomes too complicated and doesn't delete even after several requests! I don't trust this application anymore!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 moisIf you are using strict mode, it is a known bug. On GitHub, I explained that the bug is due to the new cross-site cookie isolation introduced in 86. This is enabled if you use strict mode or set it in custom. This is a bug in Firefox Webextension API itself and it is out of our control.
- par Shubh, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Really complicated to use & seems like it didn't work the way I set its rules.
There are other better alternatives like Forget Me Not
- par Upjohn, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5This addon would be great if it was not such a disaster in UX. It's my second time when I delete all cache instead of deleting only data for the current site.Not sure what area you are referring to. Please open a new issue via https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose so that it may be resolved sooner.
- par Saenko, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 53.5.1 - the broom continues to live its own life ... I'm tired ...Localization are handled by the community here: https://crowdin.com/project/cookie-autodelete. Feel free to contribute there. As for the other item, please open a support issue through our github repository here here: https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14669454 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Der ganze "Mist" leider nur in Englisch! Nichts für alte Menschen ohne Englischkenntnisse!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14565419 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5You decide to pop up a tab, disrupting my presentation for no other reason than to ask me to review your plugin? You get 1 star. DON'T POP UP ANYTHING. EVER.
- par anonymous-dev, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5I tried to add aliexpress to white or gray list. Extension deleted all cookies from all sites except aliexpress! I need to auto clean cookies only from one site.There is no blacklist yet to remove specific domains. Feel free to contribute by going through GitHub issues and react to the requests to support the feature being added.
- par The Dude, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5A good idea botched by the fact that it doesn't work properly - indexeddb from several sites is not being deleted, only regular cookies are.
In fact, if you enable the IndexedDB option in settings, it will do much worse than that - cookies will pop up from every site visited, effectively doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Beware, users!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15192885 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5This was my go to extenstion for clearing cookies after closing a tab. A recent update has rendered this extension useless. It barely clears any cookies anymore.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13260415 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Crap.
I'd like to see all cookies, but this addon shows only domain (doesn't show cookies) of one site which i'm watching. This addon would be much better if it showed all cookies (not only domains) of all visited sites after last clearing.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13221270 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Too much permissions, basically non-working whitelist making you log out of useful websites you need, meh...
- par malau, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5I'm sick and tired of whitelisting Youtube/google/Steam etc etc, only to have to effing sign in EVERY damn time ! I'd sooner have a bazillion tracking cookies than have to login to ever website every time because this extension no longer works.