- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17472870 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisLove the app, however it's preventing me from accessing AWS, which is a huge issue. Definitely needs a whitelist function to exclude webpages. If it had that, it would be 5/5 IMO.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Echonly, il y a 4 moisI uninstalled this extension after using it for more than a day. The default rules have caused me a lot of trouble when browsing the web, and there is no way to set detailed settings.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17394022 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisThis ends up breaking several non tracking urls as they sometimes inject history state for functionality.
And the extension doesn't provide a single way to add exceptions and by viewing the github it seems they just plain ignore suggestions.
There is a setting called "The url to the data.json file (rules)" but this does nothing as changing it to several different things still worked in the exact same way.
If you don't use pages that may modify or rely on the url consistency is a great extension but besides that it missing a critical feature.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16274658 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisAs others stated, it breaks back/forward functionality on Gmail (e.g. backing out of an email with the mouse back/forward key, or ALT + Left arrow).
This started relatively recently, had no issues for a long time with Gmail before.
Specifically, the ClearURLs setting "Prevent tracking injection over history API" causes the issue. With this setting disabled, everything is good again.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Frans, il y a 5 moisThis was breaking links from loading, and since this is a "install and forget" type of extension--which is nice, except in this instance--and since there is no link whitelisting, I unfortunately have to disable it. :(
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14108734 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNeed the ability to WHITELIST certain URLS. It is either on, or off. And when it breaks a website, I have to turn it off completely. Add this please!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17228840 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisDas Add-on tut was es soll. Allerdings ist mir Firefox in den ersten 20 Minuten der Benutzung damit zweimal komplett und vollständig abgestürzt. Daher wieder entfernt.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16864147 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisI love it! but breaks urls in gitlab and it doesn't have a whitelist or an exception list to allow gitlab to run OK. Wired because the source is allocated in GitLab! There are other reports similar to this, that pages that doesn't load OK and no way to allow them or skip the cleaning process.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., il y a 2 ansthe Version 1.21.0 blocked the firefox sync. you can login but not pair your browser with extension url filtering enabled.
as much I like the addon, it should not break browser own features!
- Noté 3 sur 5par ewser, il y a 2 ansAlthough the addon prevents useless "google.com/url?sa..." records in browser history, it triples records of visited urls, particularly google's search query urls while logged in. Because google adds it's parameters anyway, and each parameter creates new record. So it overloads my history and I can't use it no more untill it'll be fixed. Everything's ok only when I type queries in browser address bar.
- Noté 3 sur 5par gabriello, il y a 2 ansIn this extension we need an important feature: the ability to exclude a site, a whitelist, something in the program options, because many sites are not compatible.