- Noté 2 sur 5par Synetech, il y a 5 moisThis extensions writes to the drive at least twice per minute. WTH does it have to write? 🤨 I'm not going to wear down my SSD with unnecessary writes from an extension that has no business writing data at all. 😒
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17692673 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisBreaks some websites without the ability to exclude it.
Example is Firebase "App Distribution" page, which it ruins its ability to just download APK files.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Ulfric, il y a un anThis was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- Noté 2 sur 5par aconamos, il y a un anThis extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12370795 de Firefox, il y a un anA whitelist would have been great.
But the main issue is that it breaks so many website that most of the time I leave it disabled.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12397002 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansThis extension would be great… if it didn't break 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴. The worst being 3-D Secure payment redirections.
I end up leaving it disabled most of the time.
Maybe the first feature that this extension would have required is an easily manageable custom whitelist. I'll have to look into the contribution requirements one of those days…
- Noté 2 sur 5par Intrepid, il y a 2 ansNo longer being updated. Bug reports go answered and are not fixed. Causes malfunctions with many websites such as Amazon search result sorting (e.g., Sort by: Price Low to High). No way to exclude websites like you can do with uBlock Origin. ClearURLs would be great if it had this one feature. Without this option, turning it on and off is an annoyance. Sadly, I'm leaving it off, and just using it's right click ability to clean / shorten URLs on an as needed basis. Bummer. Update: Someone responded to the Amazon bug and provided a workaround here:
- Noté 2 sur 5par kelendral, il y a 2 ansWorks OK, but breaks a number of sites and has no option to disable on a per site basis that I found.
As such it became a nuisance having to disable/enable at once or twice a day for important sites.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Imp, il y a 2 ansMany elements I'd like to block a to clever to be blocked due to changing URLs. It would be neccessary to add a console with * and ? to add flexible-named URL-parts to be blocked
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16228066 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansOhne Whitelist macht dieses Add-on keinen Sinn, ist äusserst mühsam immer von Hand bei gewissen URLs das Add-On zu deaktivieren. Entwickler verspricht schon seit Monaten die Implementierung, bis heute gibt es immer noch keine Whitelist.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Shamisen, il y a 3 ansOverly reliant to the pre-built rules. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have well maintained rules. But on the other hand, there's currently no way to add your own rules or to create exclusion.
So if something is broken or the rules doesn't catch something then you're stuck with it. And before anyone made suggestion to report it via gitlab, the issues there are piling up already.