- par Intrepid, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5No longer being updated. Bug reports go answered and are not fixed. Causes malfunctions with many websites such as Amazon search result sorting (e.g., Sort by: Price Low to High). No way to exclude websites like you can do with uBlock Origin. ClearURLs would be great if it had this one feature. Without this option, turning it on and off is an annoyance. Sadly, I'm leaving it off, and just using it's right click ability to clean / shorten URLs on an as needed basis. Bummer. Update: Someone responded to the Amazon bug and provided a workaround here:
- par kelendral, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5Works OK, but breaks a number of sites and has no option to disable on a per site basis that I found.
As such it became a nuisance having to disable/enable at once or twice a day for important sites.
- par Imp, il y a 4 moisNoté 2 sur 5Many elements I'd like to block a to clever to be blocked due to changing URLs. It would be neccessary to add a console with * and ? to add flexible-named URL-parts to be blocked
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16228066 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Ohne Whitelist macht dieses Add-on keinen Sinn, ist äusserst mühsam immer von Hand bei gewissen URLs das Add-On zu deaktivieren. Entwickler verspricht schon seit Monaten die Implementierung, bis heute gibt es immer noch keine Whitelist.
- par Shamisen, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Overly reliant to the pre-built rules. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have well maintained rules. But on the other hand, there's currently no way to add your own rules or to create exclusion.
So if something is broken or the rules doesn't catch something then you're stuck with it. And before anyone made suggestion to report it via gitlab, the issues there are piling up already.