- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17289459 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Excellent concept and plenty of flexible options. Currently, the timing of discards on Firefox is unpredictable, but the developer is active and this issue is the only thing preventing 5-starts. I have not tried any similar add-ons because the time involved in comparing each feature. I think it could benefit from a few UI enhancements, but that is just the techi side of me and no points off for that. Availability on multiple browsers is a big plus for me. Thanks for the hard work Mr. Neomy!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16621721 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5there is a problem that when saving the changes made in the option does not take effect instantly after saving. you need to restart or close down all firefox processes before the changes takes effect.
another would be it does not discard pinned tabs (discord,twitter,etc) on browser startup even if the option was checked.
these two were my only complaint since these were working before
- par @ekasprzak, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Would be 5/5 starts if extension was able to properly resume youtube videos (position) as currently it just resets to beginning, no matter what position it was before discarding.
Except that, great extension!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16845605 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5A great, simple, and lightweight extension to discard multiple tabs. It has great features and easy to follow options. However, I'm not a fan of the latest update that changes the gray dot and grayed out tab when discarding a tab to the blue "zzz" icon and not graying out the tab. I prefer the former because it's easier to tell which tabs have been discarded. The blue "zzz" icon is also a bit distracting.
- par Anach, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Great extension, and does what it says, but it can be a pain, discarding tabs you don't want to discard, unless you add everything to a whitelist. It would be awesome if this had an option to work opposite to that, and only suspend tabs you add to the list.
- par Rudolf_Snail, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5The software is pretty good, it does what it says it does, but it doesn't have any option to disable the discarding of tabs, so setting the number unbelievably high will have to do.
- par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I use it to pause a tab. It works well, but I wish the icon of the tab that is paused to be more apparent, I can't recognize the tabs that are paused from the active tabs. So I click on paused time sometimes, and they load, and it's absolutely not what I want! @zephyr That's normal. When you pause a tab, it discards the content of a form, you must have known this. You can use form saver for this use, but not tab pausers.