- Noté 4 sur 5par JieChen, il y a 4 moisIn the latest 0.6.3.2 version of this plugin, the tabs that have reached the hibernation time cannot be automatically hibernated, I returned to the 0.5 version and it was fine. I am using Firefox Developer Edition 106.0 Beta 6 (20220929195234)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16621721 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisfor those people who have problems that the addon suddenly doesn't work anymore, revert to version 5.0
i dont know what update dev made but it made the addon useless, cant use discard in any options even with keyboard shortcut. once you revert back, it will work once again.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17289459 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisExcellent concept and plenty of flexible options. Currently, the timing of discards on Firefox is unpredictable, but the developer is active and this issue is the only thing preventing 5-starts. I have not tried any similar add-ons because the time involved in comparing each feature. I think it could benefit from a few UI enhancements, but that is just the techi side of me and no points off for that. Availability on multiple browsers is a big plus for me. Thanks for the hard work Mr. Neomy!
- Noté 4 sur 5par @ekasprzak, il y a 2 ansWould be 5/5 starts if extension was able to properly resume youtube videos (position) as currently it just resets to beginning, no matter what position it was before discarding.
Except that, great extension!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16845605 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansA great, simple, and lightweight extension to discard multiple tabs. It has great features and easy to follow options. However, I'm not a fan of the latest update that changes the gray dot and grayed out tab when discarding a tab to the blue "zzz" icon and not graying out the tab. I prefer the former because it's easier to tell which tabs have been discarded. The blue "zzz" icon is also a bit distracting.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Anach, il y a 2 ansGreat extension, and does what it says, but it can be a pain, discarding tabs you don't want to discard, unless you add everything to a whitelist. It would be awesome if this had an option to work opposite to that, and only suspend tabs you add to the list.