Avis de Kandi Hayes
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14808560 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursI have a bad habit of have dozens of tabs per window and multiple windows open . . . as anyone who uses Firefox knows that ends up taking a large toll on your computer resources. I was so grateful to find his add-on and it is an invaluable extension for Firefox! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to have a huge number of tab opens and still wants to be able actually user there computer.
- Noté 1 sur 5par default-design, il y a 17 joursIt was highly recommended in other browsers, although Chrome / Chromium already has Memory Saver (://settings/performance OR ://settings/system etc.) and even Opera has known this for a long time... And Firefox's great strength is, in principle, precisely the so in principle, this plugin should not be used to manage tabs, but since Firefox has been consuming an unusually large amount of memory recently, I tried it for testing and *** the browser was successful: new tabs were no longer loaded, the little dot moved here and there. Inactivation was not enough, the "ZZZ" icon was violently displayed on the tabs! I removed it.
And since then the ears have not been filled. "Damn good." Must reinstall. ***
- Noté 5 sur 5par cdravcte, il y a un moisГЕНИАЛЬНО ВОСХЕТИТЕЛЬНО .. главное чтоб комп не згорел : ) .. это решение давно висело в воздухе.. aLoha
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12302629 de Firefox, il y a un moisThe addon no longer works properly, it no longer disables tabs.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16704485 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisGreat for saving on RAM. I tend to have a lot of tabs open, so it's even better for multitasking, especially you configure the many settings as well. It's very customizable and I like that.
- Noté 5 sur 5par yoyo12, il y a 2 moisThis extension has saved so many GB of RAM memory that I feel I have upgraded my computer.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17815105 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisVery useful add-on ! Works perfectly ! Only thing I'd like to see, is the option to not reactivate automaticaly a tab whenever you click on it : I sometimes happen to missclick on the wrong tab I need, and thus activate the wrong tab