- Noté 1 sur 5par default-design, il y a 5 moisIt was highly recommended in other browsers, although Chrome / Chromium already has Memory Saver (://settings/performance OR ://settings/system etc.) and even Opera has known this for a long time... And Firefox's great strength is, in principle, precisely the so in principle, this plugin should not be used to manage tabs, but since Firefox has been consuming an unusually large amount of memory recently, I tried it for testing and *** the browser was successful: new tabs were no longer loaded, the little dot moved here and there. Inactivation was not enough, the "ZZZ" icon was violently displayed on the tabs! I removed it.
And since then the ears have not been filled. "Damn good." Must reinstall. ***
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14532424 de Firefox, il y a un anBroken, whenever a tab is discarded and i click on it it goes back to the "new tab" page as if i just opened a fresh tab, also cant go back to the tab were i was with the "Go back one page" feature (the arrow)
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17115531 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansPermissions: Access your data for all websites
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
"5. Certain Third Party Transactions
add0n.com may disclose personal information to third parties to provide services that involve data processing on its behalf (e.g.: advertising"
- Noté 1 sur 5par lukasramroth, il y a 2 ansSome tabs do not get recovered bot vanish when I click on them which is an absolute no go! Also I personally do not like the emojii or custom title prefix to mark sleeping tabs, the greyed out title was easier to recognize.
- Noté 1 sur 5par mondocane, il y a 3 ansUsed to work fairly good, but since the last update, tabs don't discard and I haven't changed my settings any from previous versions I used. Had to uninstall. Disappointed.
- Noté 1 sur 5par zephyr707, il y a 3 ansSwitched to a new tab to look something up while working on a new post to reddit. Previous reddit tab was discarded by Auto Tab Discard and upon return the title remained, but the text box was cleared. Absolutely unacceptable loss of time and effort that makes me question how safe this extension is to use anymore.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Heinz, il y a 3 ansI found it not very useful as it doesn't discard tabs just marks them as inactive. That however isn't the issue. Upon removal it forces you on addOn.com for feedback and opens a tab with this which I find hugely invasive and quite bad taste.