- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Midnight, kaksi kuukautta sittenI paid for the subscription just to shot videos on popularity to save me time, however in many instances it won't sort video on views, when I set it to popularity. The arrangement even with 100 or 200 videos filter it will show me old videos with high view but hide some. I have to go to channel page and individually check for videos which defeat the whole purpose of paying for subscription.
I appreciate your timely response and clarifying the details of the cause. It's alright I will just cancel my following subscription. but I would like to request a notification if in future you figure out a way to solve this issue I will gladly take the membership again. :)It's a YouTube restriction, the group feed is based on the latest 15 videos from every channel. Unfortunately, there is no way to overcome it, because YouTube is not allowing it. You should reach out to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment data and we make a refund if it's only one feature in which you're interested.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut jelly, kaksi kuukautta sittenI originally had the issue below, and it wasn't the filters. I just chalked it up to not every extension being perfect. I don't know if it was just a weird bug/something with another extension interfering, but it's now working good again, so 5 stars now
I like this addon, I'm someone who's subscribed to a lot of channels and this is a fantastic way to make groupings of channels I actually care about.
The main reason I'm giving it 3 stars is a bug I've been getting over the past few months which I only just now found out got fixed the moment I disabled this addon.
Basically, on any channel page, if I go to their videos page, the newest videos, like the newest 4-8 appear for a blink and then disappear. It's been quite frustrating, if this gets fixed I'll happily rate this a 5I think it's not a bug, I suspect you activated some filters on the page, check Uploads and Watched filters. Are both enabled? See on screenshot https://share.cleanshot.com/v5k1GJF3
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut Cross, kaksi kuukautta sittenThis extension is very laggy and clunky to use. It's such a great feature that mildly pisses you off due to how slow it is to load anything. Not to mention the random days where I have to refresh youtube multiple times with multiple tricks to make the extension features actually show up. It's in dire need of heavy optimization work. Great idea limited by the execution.What do you mean? What exactly is laggy? Try to disable other extensions, maybe you have a conflict with other extensions. In my case, it's working perfectly.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17928100, kolme kuukautta sittendecent even with the paywalls.
worst paywall is locking the sorting of community posts, and instead of just using chronological order, it shows the most recent posts from random channels. this is the only way to see community posts on a browser, by the way. in 'chronological order', but the 'chronological order' applies to the channels, so if you are subscribed to channels with a variety of activity, you get posts from months to years ago mixed in with daily ones. and the only sorting available without paying is how many posts from each channel you can see. its bad enough to make me want to refuse to pay you out of pure spite. i Just Want to see community posts in Chronological Order. at least give me alphabetization if youre forcing me into this 'see every channels posts' system so i can put the effort into finding them in a reasonable system. WHY would you put the channels in random order. its not useful for ANYTHING
anyway, as i was saying, the subscription grouping system is alright. the paywalls locks on it are more understandable, and its still usable even without paying. the kind of thing that would make me want to contribute if i could.The base features аre free. Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE
Yes, chronological order for posts is an extended feature available only for paid users. As you said it is the only way to see chronological community posts on a browser, so we can't provide it for free.
If you need it, become a supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17935922, kolme kuukautta sittenwould be five star if there was some kind automatic database of tags/groups that users could use at their discretion