Arviot lisäosalle PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager tekijä Dima Nabok
Käyttäjän Shikaku kirjoittama arvio
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17935922, 18 tuntia sittenwould be five star if there was some kind automatic database of tags/groups that users could use at their discretion
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 18 tuntia sittenIt's available. Watch the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9Tqtlug5U
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut matheus2309, päivä sittenThis:
"Rating only for visibility and will adjust later. With the new YouTube subscriptions layout, forcing 6 videos per line, when removing one type of videos, say shorts, the grid is left with gaps. It would be nice if those gaps could be removed and make the flow of videos continuous." by BillyCool
These gaps ruined my feed. I ll rate different if this gets fixed.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty päivä sittenIt'll be next week version 15.3.1, it's already available for Chrome, but the Firefox review is so slow.
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut MetalTxus, kaksi päivää sittenMost features are either locked or severely restricted behind a paywall. And while the "play all" button shows up for subscriptions on Chrome it doesn't for Firefox.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kaksi päivää sittenThe base features аre free. Watch the full tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iX53Qg2sE If you need more, become my supporter. It takes time to update the extension every time Youtube changes internally.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Foxy Roxy, seitsemän päivää sittenSort your Youtube subscriptions into categories or tags, yes please! Export and import your subscriptions across accounts, yes please X2.
Easily see all the new videos from your subs by category, amazing! After ublock Origin, this is the 2nd best extension.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kuusi päivää sittenThanks so much! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut birgit, 19 päivää sittenThe filter "shorts/live" doesn't work. And shorts become more and more annoying. It would be awesome if this could be fixed.
EDIT: I disabled all other addons and the toggles "shorts/live" dont effect anything. Only "uploads" work but this effects all the videos. I tested this on firefox and chrome
I sent you the screenshots
Okay now it works in Chrome, but the thing is, I use this addon to not have to login on youtube/google.
Would be awesome if this feature could be added. Thanks for your support.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty 19 päivää sittenI checked, and it is working as expected. Try to disable other extensions, maybe you have a conflict.
Edit: I can't reproduce it and don't have similar requests. Send me screenshots on email@example.com
Edit2: thank you, you should log in on YouTube, PocketTube uses your account to identify video type, mark as watched, and many other features. When you'll be logged in it'll be working.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut R Vamsi Krishna, kuukausi sittenThe extension is a good one, not complaining about that. My reason for rating is that the extension stores my data(my subscriptions) even after i logout of my YouTube account.(Like if my brother(or someone else) uses the same laptop/PC after i logged out of my YouTube account(or google account) he/she can still access my YouTube subscriptions by using this extension, isn't that a problem you must take care of as a developer?).
I hope that this extension can provide feature for different(multiple accounts on same device) accounts differently(i hope you get what i am trying to say).
Edit:I am changing the rating as i genuinely liked this extension, but i would install it again when i get the above mentioned feature.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kuukausi sittenNo, it's not a problem. For your privacy, we store all of your data locally in a browser. Only you have access to them.
Just use another browser profile if you want a multi-account. It's not a reason for two stars. We didn't promise to support multi-account under one profile because it is not easy to implement and doesn't have demand by our users.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Lordraz, kaksi kuukautta sittenLove the addon, but it seems the April update to Youtube has caused it to stop working. 8(
Edit: The ability to filter(hide shorts/viewed videos) the subscriptions page seem to have gone away and it was reverted back to the large grid view instead of the smaller grid thumbnails.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kaksi kuukautta sittenHello, it was fixed several days ago. It's available for Chrome/Edge store.
Unfortunately, the version is not available on Firefox yet, and I am still waiting for the review. They review only during the working day. So maybe it will be today or next week.
Edit: the new version 15.1.4 is available for Firefox too, and the issue is completely resolved.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Tony, kaksi kuukautta sittenThis extension single handedly placed the giant Youtube into perspective. Thank you.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kaksi kuukautta sittenThanks so much, Tony! So glad PocketTube has been helpful for you, and really appreciate this awesome feedback!
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16641094, kolme kuukautta sittenAfter I started using this extension the channel unsubscribe button
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kolme kuukautta sittenIt's not related to my extension, I can't reproduce it. Try to disable other extensions, I think there is a conflict with something.