Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut James Tuttle, neljä kuukautta sitten
This extension is awesome, except for the fact that EVERY time you click on a link, open a new tab or type in a website url an error pops up asking "Open this site in your assigned Container?". You are then required to click ok if you want your page to load. The Firefox forum shows several people asking for a solution, with Firefox devs stating there is no solution because "Interrupting the user every time they open a new tab is how the containers plugin is supposed to work." As far as I can see, no one has been able to find a work around yet to make it so that when you right click and "open in new tab", Firefox is actually able to figure out how to open your link in a new tab without popping up that extra prompt.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut safetysandals, 13 tuntia sittenAwesome add-on. My only gripe is that on Windows I can have a handy button to open a new tab in a certain container, or to manage my containers. I also run Linux Manjaro, and for some reason the button is not available there, which makes it a bit more difficult to use, particularly if you have a site that you open in different containers depending on what you're doing.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17434761, päivä sittenUgh! Broken again since last VPN update. It no longer recognizes active Mozilla VPN subscription and instead prompts you to "Get Mozilla VPN" even though you already have it.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut avtolik, kuusi päivää sittenWhile the containers are really useful, the user experience is lacking.
For example the sort button has no confirmation. I clicked by mistake and all my tabs are now sorted by some weird logic and not by my context. And I cannot revert this.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut VOIIIXI, kahdeksan päivää sittenAn incredible and very unique add-on that lets you have multiple isolated tabs/sessions at once in the same browser. Its best feature is the "restrict to site" so if let's say I put Google search inside a container and restricted it, everytime I wanna search something in the search bar it automatically opens up Google search in that container, isolated from every other tab and from my session, it opens Google search in an contained tab, Firefox within Firefox, Fireception. This is an essential add-on to have for anyone who cares about enhancing privacy. It's absolutely brilliant and you can't find it in any other browser.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Andrej, 11 päivää sittenIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 18066063, 11 päivää sittenThis is the closest I've found to Chrome's tab system (super helpful for students) but I wish you were able to edit/add more categories.