- kirjoittanut Snowman, kaksi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5It works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't connect to the internet while my tabs that are outside the container can connect to the internet swiftly. Once that happens, the container will not work again even when I restart my browser or my computer. The only option I'm left with is to uninstall the proxy container and the multi account container, restart my computer and reinstall it. It usually works after this, but sometimes I have to do this twice before it works. I use the latest version of firefox.
- kirjoittanut Ester, kolme kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5El color del contenedor debería estar en toda la pestaña más visible como tiene chrome solo una línea es casi imperceptible en Pc que está má alejado.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 16570908, neljä kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5I have Mozilla VPN, I enabled Mozilla VPN, it keeps telling me to Get Mozilla VPN. Kinda annoying cause I'm trying to use Mozilla VPN.
- kirjoittanut Gilgamoth, neljä kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5The January Update broke proxy within the container and whilst Feb says it should be fixed, it doesn't work for me. Had to roll back to December (8.0.4) to get it working again
- kirjoittanut Allen, viisi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5I can not choose to have some tabs in containers and some not. Every tab has to be in some container. If I choose a new tab I have to decide in which container it will open. Why? It would be much easier to use Firefox as usual, and sometimes use containers if I need them.
- kirjoittanut Briareos, viisi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5Force the container colors on top of tab, I don't want this this make my tabs hard to recognize with colors everywhere, please make an option to stop this I hate it.
- kirjoittanut Chaython, kuusi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5I like this but its very glitchy.
Some sites have a bunch of redirects etc, and new tab/window creation, it doesn't create that window/tab in the same container, so I can't use it for some sites.
It needs an option to export/import a list of sites.
Or check existing container cookies and open based on those existing cookies.
This should also just just be a feature within firefox.
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14861691, kuusi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5What a big disappointment. I was excited to try this out since I actually had a problem this add-on had the potential to solve: I typically use the 'Firefox Home (Default)' setting for new tabs. When I add a new tab when presenting my desktop in Teams during remote work, the tab would show icons for websites related to my personal browsing. I expected this add-on to segregate history (which, I believe, the icons depend on) by container instead of just cookies. No, it doesn't. What is the point of not 'contain'ing the history?
- kirjoittanut xerus, kuusi kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5I loved it, but currently there is a very annoying bug where entries removed from the site list come back again and again.
Also missing subdomain support...
- kirjoittanut Bulbman, seitsemän kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5My checking account is in a banking container and opens fine. The credit reporting service they use would not open in the same container. The link would open in a new tab. Couldn't find another way to give this feedback.
- kirjoittanut gugusotutu, seitsemän kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5When using youtube I need to restart the browser frequently because I get false "offline errors":
Connect to the internet
You're offline. Check your connection.
Deactivating the plugin after getting the error doesn't help. You need to restart firefox. Really annoying!!!
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13460059, seitsemän kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5While substantially improved from previous versions, this is still a broken extension. Since sites can only be added by visiting them, you are prevented from adding some sites which use multiple automatic redirections in their login process. Other addons like Containerise or Sideberry handle this without issue. The inclusion of nagging about Mozilla VPN makes this the most commercial of all container addons.
Previous versions were much worse; opening the site list for a container actually allowed all sites on that list to place cookies in the current container, this bug has been fixed and the default containers in containers.json (Personal, Work, Banking, Shopping) no longer have tracking IDs. Before this was fixed, this addon was a net negative for privacy.
- kirjoittanut tragazzini, seitsemän kuukautta sittenArvioitu 2/5It was super, but now everytime asks where open a link.
And "Remember this decision" does not work.
The only way I found to remove is this:
- kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13241717, vuosi sittenArvioitu 2/5Normally this would be 5 stars, but some updates ago they removed the "Always open in No Container" option. I keep getting annoying pop-ups when opening pages that I wrongly set to open on a specific container and I am unable to change it.
Please fix this!
- kirjoittanut Honza, vuosi sittenArvioitu 2/5It almost works, lowest start count is due missing this features: Unable to persist tabs in container. If you use multiple computers with different languages, then you have basic containers in multiplied number of languages, and you cannot remove them (because they are basic). So this extension is not worst but not good