- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut cpelka, 10 päivää sittenWould love the ability to set a "default" container that opens with every new tab and that non-container or other containers become a right click option instead of having to select a container upon each new tab
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Vaark, kuukausi sittenI've spent hours accross the recent years - and only found some awful temp solutions - to prevent Youtube and Gsearch to log me in but being still able to access gmail.
And for God's sake, it's working like a dream come true!!! With the addition of some scripts in Greasemonkey, I can safely and comfortably browse Youtube again! Thank You !
...Now I only need to find a module to hide the damned "Firefox VPN" invasive commercial spread everywhere in this addon...
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Marco, kaksi kuukautta sittenGreat add-on for browsing and keeping privacy data separate in different containers. Ability to clear cookies, history etc by container would be a great addition and worth the fifth star.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Ofi, kaksi kuukautta sittenMakes me feel even more secure, which is why I use Firefox in the first place! Sometimes it makes things tricky though when one container will have a link/redirect to a page that you have set to another container. I combined my shopping/bank tab because I pay with Paypal whenever I can, and the redirects from checkout pages to Paypal would consistently mess up because Paypal was set to banking but I was using a shopping tab and my cart was in the shopping container.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 17531565, kolme kuukautta sittenIt is really really good! I'd just like to get the containers to work on mobile, and to sync with less glitch for high amounts of containers (100+)
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Twentydragon, kolme kuukautta sittenWorks very well, until you need to temporarily disable it in order to troubleshoot a site's functionality. Disabling and re-enabling Containers causes ALL of your custom containers to be wiped, and you need to rebuild them all from scratch.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Einar Ólafsson, neljä kuukautta sittenIt a nice feature to be able to contain different services. But it is missing more controls. E.g. I don't see a option to be able to remove container association for a service.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut derdirk, neljä kuukautta sittenWorks as designed. Personally i don't use the "always open in container" feature, as i am using the same url with different logins in parallel, which would lead to a mess if I start using the feature. Keeping this limitation in mind, the tool does, what it is designed to do.