- by Firefox user 10329587, ۲ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5The last upadte is just great. I use on a daily basis the functions: loop, enhance volume, filters, increase/decrease speed (using mouse clicks), stop pre-loading videos, hide cards. I got rid of the other buttons so there's no clutter. Because, people, you can customize your experience with this plugin !!! All of these features should be implemented by youtube long time ago but they don't give a ... about it. Feature request: I only need two additional buttons on the bar that would work exactly like arrows on the keyboard (forwards/backwards 10 seconds) but would not require you to reach for the keyboard. Afterall you don't need to reach for the keyboard when you need to change the volume and you still can do it with the keyboard (up/down arrow). So there is a discreapncy here...
- by Mr Goof, ۷ ساعت پیشRated ۲ out of 5Was working absolutely fine until the update, now experiencing all sorts of problems. Like the old saying goes " if it isn't broken, fix it until it is!" Had to disable it.
Edit: Reinstalled Version 2.0.101 from here, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/ and everything appears to work as before, turned off auto updates for the time being. Will update when fixed.
- by Mika Norén, ۱۰ ساعت پیشRated ۳ out of 5Last update has a lot of welcome features. But the forced autoplay isn't welcome. I keep disabling autoplay, and this extension keeps re-enabling it. It's a battle. Had to disable the extension for the time being hoping this is a bug to be solved.
- by Firefox user 16711132, ۱۱ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5Incredible add-on! I use youtube mostly for learning purposes and this add-on helps me to concentrate on the video. Here's the features that I mostly use: Ad blocker, recommendation blocker, comments and chat hider, extremely dark theme. Huge Thanks to developer(s)!
- by Kyna Tiona, ۱۵ ساعت پیشRated ۵ out of 5Just works, and the most recent update added an aesthetically pleasing UI enhancement that's really easy to personalize. There's a good reason it's on Firefox's Recommended list.
- by Raiden, ۱۶ ساعت پیشRated ۱ out of 5Deleted the latest update & re-uploaded the older version. Cause the new version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There isn't always enough space there to cram it with icons/buttons and still show youtube's own sound and other buttons. So it's never possible to enjoy all those Enhancer control buttons with 1 click. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was visible in its own area, unaffected by the size of video/window & without clumsily overlapping on each other like now. Also another problem with the new update is that adblockers block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old version's props never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking apps focus on).
- by Amin, ۲۱ ساعت پیشRated ۱ out of 5The recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?
- by gfshsfgahgfdnhsfgahjsftns, ۲۱ ساعت پیشRated ۳ out of 5This last update hides the volume bar in all but fullscreen mode in favour of some buttons I'm certain are ignored by the majority of users.
The length of the video and length remaining is also blocked by these new unnecessary buttons.
I'll be turning it off I guess. I can't remember benefits it came with so they're not important. I'll take easy access to the volume slider and ability to see the length at a glance over whatever features I seem to never use since I can't even remember what they were.