- Se valoró con 4 de 5por baoTwin, el hace 5 años很感谢你提供scrapbook x 这么好的程序。可惜quantum update带来了很大的局限。
一个小的想法，不知道您评估过没有，swap scrapbook x 的 file repository to IndexedDB, (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/IndexedDB_API).
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13477424, el hace 5 añosThank you Danny Lin for your efforts. At this stage (experimental) this has a long way to go before it gets back to square one. Yes square one is what we need.
We want Firefox Scrapbook X back. Please. We want a column on the left where there is a nice tree structure of where all the saved bookmarks and saved pages are. I have been on Firefox ESR 56 for all this time until today. September being the month when that version is no longer supported. Well, to me, and I think a lot of users that know Scrapbook:
Scrapbook to Firefox is like Word to Windows in the days when there were no other competing word processors.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Chris Bertrand, el hace 5 añosWeb ScrapBook is very useful to save as MAFF archives.
I only miss an additional button in order to be able to save the page directly (with no menu).
Since I have hundreds of MAFF files, I had to make a small software to be able to open them directly.
I published this program here:
Feel free to download and use it.
It has been made for all MAFF lovers.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por jiezi_ptpp_ff, el hace 5 años感谢作者的辛勤付出，终于找到能接替scrapbook工作的扩展了。有两个小问题想问一下，1.保存网页时可以选择保存到某个目录结构下么？还是目前只能按平级结构保存。 2.有没有办法打开保存网页的原始链接？
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14171754, el hace 5 añosWorks fine in my Linux box. Failed trying to convert old Scrapbook data in Windows (in fairness, that data may be corrupted).
Does not work in Windows, starts to save, then produces two error messages in window to small too contain them, and windows closes before I can enlarge or even read part of it. I think problem may be that I am using a default download directory of F:\DL, although that is where the .zip file was saved when I tried to convert legacy Scrapbook.
Roger CIf you were not running the site indexer to import the data from legacy ScrapBook please follow the instruction at: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Import. If you followed it and it still doesn't work, please raise an issue in the source repo with more details so that we could investigate further.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Siarhei Kuzeyeu, el hace 6 añosThis addon is one of the best Mozilla Firefox's addons. It's must have addon and I think possibility to save whole page in one file should be Firefox builtin function.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por QDinar, el hace 6 añosi tried to save a page, but i cannot find where it is saved. i cannot find where is WebScrapBook folder. it is not in firefox profile, it is not in documents, it is not in scrapbook x folder. "Save captured data in ScrapBook" is checked, as it was initially. after several hours: i have found it, it is in the folder where files are saved by firefox built-in saving. then after several minutes: i have chosen save images as current. i have adblock plus installed. i would like to save as page looks with adblock plus. but web scrapbook saves images which are blocked by adblock plus.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por n28, el hace 6 añosI highly appreciate that you try to transform Scrapbook into a WebExtension. I have tons of data in Scrapbook X and followed all the instructions to install, migrate and capture, but in the current stage this is pure rocket science to install and use.
I am stuck with the data in my Download folder, can't capture, have no sidebar to display and search my data and I have no idea how to get any functionality from it, so I give up. If there's a small chance to re-enable the usability of Scrapbook X you should go this way.
Note: My one star rating is not at all meant to discourage you but to reflect the current stage of usability. Of course this will be changed when the usability rises. Thanks for your work!