- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Batro, el hace 8 mesesI love this extension usually, but like other users have noted it has become painfully slow in the last couple of versions. Don't know if this is due to updates of the extension itself or Firefox updates they need to adapt to, but now it is barely functional in its current state, I had to disable it.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17018957, el hace 8 mesesGreat extension but on Firefox this makes every page load way too slow. As soon as I disable this extension, network calls are fast again.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15204078, el hace 8 mesesLike most people who use this, I'm a web developer and I noticed that it was making some requests on the app I'm working on take in excess of 10 seconds.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por coffeecompiler, el hace 9 mesesThis extension is great, but is slowing down Firefox significantly after its update. YouTube has gone from instant loading to 10secs+, Reddit, Google, Facebook, etc. All take 2-3secs+ now. Drove me crazy until I disabled every plugin I had and started enabling them one-by-one.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por akkk33, el hace un añoWappalyzer has always been one of my 'must-have' add-ons, but recently it became too heavy on resources!
I find my laptop fan spinning too much while doing nothing, and after I opened Firefox' `about:config` I found this addon uses a most of resources.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por WB, el hace 2 añosIt works well for what it is, but it significantly increases the delay before load times for websites. If I try to open even, like, three tabs at once with this extension enabled, each of those pages will take at least 3-4 seconds to start loading. It's really bizarre and frustrating. Disabling the extension fixed the issue for me.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14072894, el hace 5 añosFlair purple, FREE License, a fantastic indicator
What's up? It doesn't display anything in its panel since last update...
P.S. Doesn't work on Android too.
Firefox Developer Edition 65.0b6 (64bit)
Doesn't work with FPI, and nobody replies to related Github issues. Also icon not in search bar anymore, dead for me.
One more star than one just for the past when it worked.