- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13408719, el hace 5 mesesIt does what it's supposed to do but since the spoofed browser versions are massively outdated a ton of websites will refuse to work until you disable it again. That doesn't really help its purpose
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Gael Lafond, el hace 2 añosNo switch back.
The extension works. It allows me to change the user agent, but for the whole browser. Not just the current tab.
On Teams, the messages suddenly got all scrambled. I had a mix of old messages in random order. Every refresh was giving a different set of old message. It's likely a bug at Microsoft, but still, that's not usable.
There is no way to revert back to the default user agent. I set it to my browser and OS, but Teams stop working saying my browser was not supported. I had to uninstall the app to continue using Teams.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Muhammad Reda, el hace 4 añosit's interface is easy and friendly, but you have to update UA strings because many websites break and say that my browser is old and not supported, which makes the addon useless.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por David , el hace 6 añosYou'd think there's be an option to fake your Firefox version, too. I remember there being an extension that let me do this and thought this was it. Too bad.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 11218040, el hace 6 añosSwitched from Random Agent Spoofer after the update to Firefox 57. Missing a lots of functions ...
Also why can't I use a weird OS/Browser combo like FreeBSD/Edge? And a timer is missing, and a random button ...