- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Thebigthink, el hace 3 mesesTo anyone having an issue with cloud-flare looping verification box, go to user agent options>white list mode and add www.cloudflare.com. This fixed the issue for me and hopefully for you.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Elaine, el hace 3 mesesNoticed YouTube stopped working for me today... this did the trick. Didn't have to disable any of my adblockers and now able to load videos, although my computer froze for a moment... thx
update: ok nvm not sure why but stopped working next day...
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17867171, el hace 3 mesesWorks perfectly, and it stands by the purpose of firefox (and the entire mozilla foundation), being open source. I also love that I can set the ua to something custom like windows 12 with chrome 250.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Lin Zhe-Hui, el hace 3 mesesWhen i using whitelist mode, this add-ons sometimes mistakely chages my UA for site not on the list. This happens occasionally and triggers Google's security check which warns me that there might be suspicious / mailious behavior in my PC. (i gauess reason would be they find me using different browsers with same cookie in a short time) I confirmed that both fake UA and real UA appear in the Gmail's "recent activity" within short minutes. Oh, this problem is already reported by someone to the github repo: https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/issues/191
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por CodeBlue, el hace 3 mesesIt's a nice extension but it's really missing a native "randomize" option where you can select some browsers and OS, and how often you want the extension to randomly choose a new User-Agent for you. I hope Ray can add this soon; which will make it purrrrfect :-)
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por dfk, el hace 3 mesesVery good options and user-agents to choose from but unfortunately it doesn't work as well as the other User-Agent Switcher as some site still detect the old user agent strangely.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13084636, el hace 3 mesesAwesome way to bypass anti-trust artificial slowdowns by competing platforms. This addon should be classed as a top-priority must-have privacy app.