- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12934307, el hace un mesCloudflare, which vast majority of the U.S. sites and 20% of the world's websites use, does not like this app. Also, you ID is simply revealed by the http software you are using. Hence your ID will show as being faked.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por underbelly, el hace 3 mesesCPU heavy, and when using isolated tabs, you have issues, it wont go BROWSER WIDE... you have to set per tab n stuff, its a PAI, and ive heard the dev has shut up shop and its full of bugs
Mozilla need to re-review this and give the golden cup to another user agent that can be trusted!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Nikolaj, el hace 4 mesesAside from the white and black lists, this extension also has a list of domains where the UA should never be spoofed. It's never stated that it exists, and I found it out only when I accidentally opened the settings. This list includes domains I was using this extension for, which means that my UA wasn't actually spoofed there. 1/5, many thanks for a privacy leakage for no apparent reason.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Сырное, el hace 4 mesesit is difficult to master - you need a simple GUI option, where each site offers its own identifier, and not offer to write in a scripting language.
and of course the fox starts using the processor from 1.5% to 15%.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Barry Allen, el hace 5 mesesWith extension enabled all the sites that use Cloudflare are don't load. Which makes this extension pretty much useless. I hope this issue get fixed then i will change my review.
Edit: Another review reminded me that it "makes the CPU go nuts every 30 seconds!"
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16957737, el hace 5 mesesThis bugs websites that use Cloudflare DDoS protection in the default settings. Funny that their own official website uses Cloudflare protection, so there is probably a workaround but I prefer to just disable it.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12189513, el hace 5 mesesLittle bit unintuative. You just must to have lots of spare time to repeatedly read and test the meaning of all these buttons and watch all these videos. Installed month ago and still not found free hours to sit down and start to learn a new way to switch UA of my browser. Not yet removed.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Ten Bitcomb, el hace un añoNo clue why Mozilla still recommends this extension. Every time I've used it, it mysteriously disables itself after an unknown period of time. This extension is leaky and it shouldn't be recommended.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14028631, el hace un añoDoes not work anymore, most sites detect that a user-Agent switcher is being used and also some sites refuse to revert because mobile scaling is not in place. You need to update so that when you select a user agent it also scales the resolution of a mobile phone else the site will not go into mobile mode. Does not work until you get some new user-agents, implement automatic resolution scaling so that the page you visit is in a mobile phone resolution and add anti-detection methods. I think this add-on is dead since the developer is no longer responding which is a shame. Hope someone picks up a project like this and makes a better and updated add-on.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Galusca, el hace 2 añosHad the most problems with this extension.
Youtube not loading comments/videos/anything at all , basically a white page.
Another 2 sites giving me a robotic voice when listening to the audio of the videos.
I changed the user agent over 20 times with the hope that I would find one that doesnt cause problems.
And to top it off it was very hard to realise that this extension was causing my problems since 1 out of 10 visits on those websites it would work perfectly.
So i had to clear the cache/data of the web browser , reinstall the webbrowser , reinstall a lot of system components just to find out that this extension was the problem.