- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Lily, el hace un mesI'm a big fan of this content blocker overall, it is very powerful! However, it is actually TOO powerful, and does not turn off when I power it off–it continues to block ads. If this extension could GENUINELY turn on and off, then it would be 5 stars!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17917590, el hace un mesRemoved the "clear Cache" button. This blocker is now worthless for some streming websites with addblock detection tools. what a shame
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Zambos, el hace 2 mesesUblock is a revolutionary when it comes to ad-blockers but one thing to note is that Ublock is going to need constant updates to stay ahead of those pesky ads.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14873681, el hace 3 mesesuBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading: Getting this every time I launch the firefox browser, very very annoying. IS there a fix?
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Binturong, el hace 4 mesesRenders YouTube unusable. It's not the developer's fault, it's just YouTube has become so strict with adblockers, with UBlock Origin one of the more prominent ones. It was good while it lasted, but UBlock still works on other sites.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por myaddonsname, el hace 7 mesesAfter updating to version 1.51.0, I can't load Youtube.com pages. It just keeps reloading the page over and over. Disabling UBO fixes it, and downgrading to version 1.50.0 also works. Hope there is a fix soon for this great addon.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Apollo, el hace 9 mesesVery effective with blocking any advertising. Unfortunaltely, it goes a bit too far and also blocks desireable features, for example, it blocks Webex from opening in the app, which is a productivity killer for me. Adding a website to the whitelist is not very convenient as well.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17887351, el hace 10 mesesPLEASE FIX:
'You are seeing this message because ad or script blocking software is interfering with this page. Disable any ad or script blocking software, then reload this page.' alerts.
Ublock was working fine for years, but for the past month or so, I've been getting above message on news sites like the daily mail!!