- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Rediradio, el hace 24 díasMozilla无视了开发者和用户的意愿，对中国大陆用户锁区了数个广告拦截插件！Mozilla你们的骨头就这么软吗？
Mozilla locked several ad-block add-ons from China mainland, without consent from users and devs! How could Mozilla become like this?
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17440859, el hace 4 mesesI added this because I'm constantly getting pop-ups from auto dealer websites - to the point that I have trouble viewing the content of the website itself. This does absolutely nothing to stop those pop-ups.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por user, el hace 4 mesesProblems with "container tabs".
uBlock Origin 1.42.4 won't block some ads with Firefox 102.0a1 build 20220523020703 with "container tabs". uBlock Origin 1.42.4 will work when you move tabs to "no container".
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13470324, el hace 6 mesesI was using uBlock Origin for a very long time with great satisfaction.
Unfortunately, for the past few months, the plugin makes using Firefox a chore - a lot of web pages doesn't load on the first try, I'm greeted with the message:
"Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site."
Once I disable the plugin, everything works fine again.
I'm afraid I will need to switch to a different adblocker and not recommend uBlock Origin anymore.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Traveller, el hace 9 mesesThe reason for the 3 stars: I've been using uBlock for about 2 years now. Extremely efficient against ads. But too demanding performance-wise.
Basically sometimes my FF becomes literally unusable, it freezes up for 5-10mins. I sometimes have to restart it 3-4 times to get it to load my first page! At first I thought it was FF itself and was actually looking for an alternative browser, but then I got a hint that it could be the ads + uBlock. So I disabled it and IMMEDIATELY FF started normally as if the freezing that was happening before did never happen. I was really shocked that uBlock can have such a negative effect performance-wise. But now I am sure it is uBlock.
I am going to switch to another probably less efficient adblocker. But I cannot sacrifice that much performance even if it is for good ad blocking.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Bombo Bombom, el hace 9 mesesGreat addon, but very hard to manage when it comes to trying to get some authentication links to work. Even when allowing all involved URLs, some strict blocking seem to be forced and had to use Edge instead.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17156146, el hace 10 mesesThis Adblocker was alway awesome until recently. Somehow ads that were blocked before, are now everywhere. I block them, but they return after I refresh the page. That is unfortunate. Other adblockers are slowing down firefox...