- por End User, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 1 de 5Slowpoke... Takes about 5 minutes for it to understand that the ONLY style actually DOES exist. Until that it strongly believes that there is absolutely NO styles.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13213923, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Since early 2020, sadly this extension seems to have been abandoned and is so slow it's 99.9% unusable. I used to love it and would've happily paid for it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13694849, el hace un añoSe valoró con 1 de 5Why do I have to reconfigure about:config for this one while others don't need it. I consider this as INSECURE!
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace un añoYou're jumping to some odd conclusions. Presumably, you're referring to the instructions provided to allow styling of AMO. WebExtensions prevent injecting content scripts in their own respective extension galleries by default.
Mozilla was cool enough to provide a config for users to allow extensions to run on AMO if the user decides they want to do so. We simply provide instructions and copyable elements for relevant text strings involved in the process. That is all.
- por Ruben, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I have lost all my custom styles after the last firefox update, it seems like the addon folder structure has changed, is there any way to get my styles back?
- por bool3max, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Doesn't work as of FF70.0.1. Clicking the "Find Styles" button shows an empty white rectangle. I can still guess where the checkboxes are and I can click them, but it's borderline unusable. Tried reinstalling the extension. Can reproduce on Windows and Linux.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15191256, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This is the only extension that DO NOT WORK if you use a VPN!
Why cant i get themes from the extension??
"As I said in that issue, if that's the case, I don't think there's a whole lot we could do about it. Many VPNs used shared IPs, so requests can end up triggering security measures."
See? YOUR private IP address is REQUIRED, to use this shit, isnt that weird?? I can use all extensions VPN or not, but not this.
Just an advicce: If you dont feel comfortable using a spying extension that refuse to work if your using VPN(!) and gathering data from whatever you do on the web, then the solution is to remove this crap.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosThe issue you're referring to has nothing to do with Stylus. Suggested styles are hosted by userstyles.org, which is a third-party website we have no control over. We can only use the API which they provide, nothing more, nothing less.
They have chosen to reject connections they deem suspicious, presumably, VPNs using shared IPs. Users report similar issues, even just attempting to browse the site itself: