- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Brian, el hace 2 añosDoes exactly what it says. I appreciate that you can customize options to make your workflow faster. I've tried a ton of other options and Awesome Screenshot is the clear winner by far.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Asif, el hace 3 añosLemme share the exact scenario– I'm using this to collect the screenshot of my whole online exam questions/answers, and then sharing that with my friends to pass the exams! This dope shit literally saving my ass now. Highly recommended!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14961385, el hace 3 añosWonderful extension. Fast, easy to use, always works. Only the "Entire Page" option sometimes doesn't capture the whole page, but I guess this comes from the page itself and not from the app. Keep the good work!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Roundabouts Consignments, el hace 3 añosAwesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder has been so helpful in creating documents for our clients. It's very convenient, easy to use, and produces images of great quality. Wouldn't want to be without it!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por ryaven43, el hace 3 añosWorks great, love it.
However, sometimes, when I'm trying to screencap the selected area of windowed Mozilla, it shifts the capture to the side.
Also, I am unable to Copy the capture to clipboard every time: I have to go to Capture page and copy the new image from there.
These issues are minor though and don't bother me much when I'm using it.