Revisiones de Awesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder
Awesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder por Diigo Inc.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por okromy, el hace 21 díasvideo recording buffered way too much to the point that I was missing multiple frames
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12251687, el hace 8 mesesDoes not work without creating account.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13902274, el hace 8 mesesIt no longer captures any part of my screen. Even signing up for an account in an attempt to activate the app is pointless. Easiest fix - UNINSTALL but don't forget to delete your ASSC account.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Reinis Mazeiks, el hace 9 mesesCan't record screen without signing in. Nonsense.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por ㅤㅤ, el hace 10 mesesSospechoso. ¿Por qué tengo que aceptar cookies e iniciar sesión para tomar una captura de pantalla? Gracias, pero no.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por IcyMint, el hace un añoThe screenshot feature works fine but the screen record feature is broken, it records the screen for 7 seconds and then it just stops and shows a still screen like I trimmed the rest and added a image to replace it. I expected a better screen recorder. If you want a extension for screenshot then just use the default Firefox screenshot feature, it's better than this extension. High price, broken features.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por franc, el hace un añoThis Add-On needs an account to work. And then it is only 5 minutes recording, which is a joke.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Firepyro, el hace un añoYou'll have to create an account to use the extension.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Isa, el hace un añoFree account has a 5 min restriction for video screen recording. I was ok about paying a fee if it was a good service. I wanted to make a try before engagement, to see if it was working well. But even with free account, i am obliged to create account. Then, i discovered that My videos are on Their cloud... I can't download them directly to My computer...? So i decided to delete.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Bigfoot, el hace un añoWhy and how have we gotten to the point that we dont own anything, we allow ourselves to pay a subscription to junk. remember when we bought a PC game (or mac for those other folks ;), for about $40 and aside from giving your sxchool friends a copy it then belonged to 'us', the whole game wihtout a dollar package here and a monthly payment there. I can just take a picture of my screen with my phjone or my actual camera rather then allow myself to be another reason for this madness to continue. sorry for my rant im just fed up with the greed
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por justdave, el hace un añoIt works well as a screen capture. However the record function requires you to create account and save to their cloud. I don't want to save to someones cloud I want to save to computer to a folder I decide on. I'm not into sharing personal info with companies.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16380553, el hace un añoAnother "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17085452, el hace un añoNone of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17055467, el hace un añoNone of the buttons do anything, is it even a real add-on?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por srjjio, el hace 2 añosBe careful, this addon has installed adware on my computer :(
Also you need to create an account to use it and you cannot adjust the size of the frame record nor crop the record.