- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17800677, el hace 20 díasОчень хорошо, что дополнение начало поддерживать русский язык. Раньше пользовался классическим Скрапбуком до версии 56, потом перешел на Ватерфокс. Потом на новом Firefox попробовал Вебскрапбук - оказалось очень плохое приложение и ОЧЕНЬ сложно в настройке. А это дополнение очень радует, сспасибо разработчику!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Dario, el hace 10 mesesLove it!!!, I was looking for a long time a reeplacement for scrapbook, and scrapbee Nail it!!!!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17174033, el hace un añoAdd-on absolument vital, j'espère qu'il perdurera longtemps !
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por fox-user, el hace 2 añosGreat addon! But it ScrapBee still lacks some of the features that are in ScrapBook. For example, calculating the total size of the saved pages and each separately in order to find out which saved pages are big size. Also, after the last update, the ability to hide editbar was lost. Victor can be returned option «Lock Editbar» or make the settings option to hide editbar? Thank you!Hi, editbar locking removed because the old editbar made bottom part of the page unreachable sometimes and the new one does not. But, this function still can be taken back in the future if you like it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14685480, el hace 2 añosSince v2.2.12 the backend binary is built with GLIBC_2.32, however Debian system still stays with GLIBC 2.31 even in the unstable repository and it's been at least two months that scrapbee can not be used because the backend can not be executed. Could you please build one version with glibc 2.31 so that Debian users can use it?Hi, you can compile backend for yourself, see commands in backend github repo.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por billox, el hace 2 añosThe only truly vital add-on for Firefox!
When an item in scrapbee's sidebar is selected, if you save a new item, it is saved below / above that item and NOT at the bottom / top of the sidebar. Can you change this behavior? Often the last saved item is then difficult to find.
Only a bug (on Windows 7): upon installation, Scrapbee stucked on "Loading...", after I configured it. So I tried to delete the first line "chcp 65001" from the install.bat and now it's ok.
When I save a bookmark with ScrapBee, it shows a info tooltip. Is there an option to block to show that info tip? Thx.Hi, thanks for the bug report, and the notification can not be set off so far, option can be added in the future.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por HR2, el hace 2 añosI already use this extension since old scrapbook version. Now I reinstall my computer and this extension seems corrupt (reported by Firefox).
Please check the extension file. Old version 3.1.0 works. New version corrupt.Hi, you may need to reinstall the backend program. Or even, if you are Linux user, you maybe need to compile backend for yourself as well, see https://github.com/vctfence/scrapbee_backend.
The latest version is 2.1.3, please check.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por firstuanl, el hace 2 años语雀的图保存不了。你好。
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Neal Stockwell, el hace 3 añosThis is one of the most important add-ons I use. Years ago, I used Onfolio to archive web pages for future reference. Microsoft bought them then killed the application. Eventually I discovered Scrapbook, but then that add-on became incompatible with Firefox. Thank goodness for Victor Fence and his ScrapBee add-on! I was able to open my existing Scrapbook database and continue to use it with the current Firefox builds. I think the more complex installation compared with other add-ons is the reason this one works. It relies on the external database engine that probably can't be integrated into the add-on install. It's worth figuring it out! Please do not go away ScrapBee! A+++++
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por jerryfox, el hace 3 añosthis is by far the best scrapbook alternatives in the post firefox 57 world, I understand many negative reviews are probably due to the extra steps needed after installation: you need to go to Add-ons Manager, click the ... to go to the settings\install and follow the instructions to download ScrapBee backend executable then install that on your local machine, before the ScrapBee button even shows up on the toolbar!! and also it is a little bit inconvenient to have the sidebar open all the time if you want to do "Capture Page" instead of "Capture Advanced...", but this is well developed add-on and the inconvenience is caused by Firefox's new architecture, and the workaround deployed by this Add-on is well worth it, you know it because you are aware of the usefulness of the original Scrapbook plugin, that is the reason you are looking for an alternative in the first place!! So suck it up and thank the Author!!
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por noftal, el hace 3 añosSometimes, the list of saved bookmarks does not appear in the pannel. Can be solved by relaunching the initialising procedure. But it would be nice if you could fix this issue.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15862653, el hace 3 añosI had not been updating Firefox .. just because there was no alternative to Scrapbook ... and Scrapbee is just that ... my old scrapbook is in a portable location .. as is my firefox and contains around 2GB of saved pages and clippings ... i could just point Scrapbee to that location.. and it loaded the old scraps ... perfect
i am sure it will be updated with missing features to make it even better in the future ... if 10 stars were possible i would have given 10 stars
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por merosss, el hace 3 añosThe configuration is a bit complex and not clear at the beginning, but functionality after setup is optimal! Thanks for bringing back the Scrapbook. The UI may be updated since it looks taken from the 90s xD
Question to the developer:
Is there a way to avoid the extension from automatically opening in the sidebar at startup? Cos it's quite annoying and I didn't find any option in the settings.
My bad, it looks like Firefox view options are saved on exit, so if you close the sidebar but there are still other windows open, then the sidebar comes back up.Hi, ScrapBee loaded at startup only when sidebar is on and with ScrapBee opened inside last time. You can just close sidebar or switch to something else such as history before close firefox.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por DonLuigi, el hace 3 añosAbsolute game changer add-on. Thank you for making an impossible task and enabling me to migrate to FF Quantum. I even donated, which I never do. Great work! Hope you don't abandon it.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por hass, el hace 3 añosExcellent addon, great compatibility with files saved from legacy scrapbook.
1. options to choose which file types to be saved
2. scrapbee does not save scripts and applet. Can you make this possible?
BTW, this addon encouraged me to move from ESR to quantum. Thank you.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15701690, el hace 3 añosAfter years of wandering, I finally managed to open my Scrapbook X files.
Other extensions have tried, ScrapBee has done it.
Thank you for this great extension !
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15149624, el hace 3 añosThank you for your work, I can finally use my old scrapbook files and go on with saving webpages. Great addon, works flawlessly.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Kvaksy, el hace 3 añosWondeful job. At last I can use my scrapped pages in damned Quantum. Asking the author - can I change the font of scrapped data to another (I want narrow font). In options I can change size but not a font itself....
PS: Yep, to change the font of treeview! Narrow font will allow to put more text without making the sidebar too wide.Hi, do you mean to change font of treeview in sidebar?
Update: added in verseion 1.10.5, you can set it by input name of font you favorite now.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por own, el hace 3 añosHi Victor, great extension. All my old Scrapbook documents are here. Bravo!!
However, could it be possible to install Scrapbee everywhere else but not in the default Download folder ? Thanks and happy new year.
 thanks for your answer. Done.Hi, I just want to keep it very easy for users, you can move executable in this way:
Modify path to backend executable in
Modify path to backend executable in
Modify registry entries' value to be new path if you moved scrapbee_backend.json
Modify path to backend executable field in that scrapbee_backend.json
When it's all done, restart firefox.