- por FTodd1, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Would be 5 stars if it had the option to add automatically the rule activate on page to the master list of the program.
Works nicely, and does not
seem to interfere with other mouse commands too. Absolute rt click still good for page that don't activate with this but it tends to interfere with other programed mouse commands.
- por Rick, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Just to let people know, just go to about:config and change dom.event.contextmenu.enabled to False and websites can No Longer Block Right Click.
i would hope that the extension developer doesn't delete this comment as i still gave you 5 stars, plus an extension like this should be for people who is scared to mess with anything in about:config or just doesn't know about it.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14352391, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This right click extension works better then the other force right click extensions in Firefox, you just have to click on the icon first to get it to work, sometimes twice, this extension it the only one i have found that works on video, giving you the ability to force play and pause, which is the main reason i use this extension. I use it to force play on sites that want to play the million pop-up game before it actually allows you to watch the video. Thanks so much for this extension !!!!!! You made my life easier
- por Usuario de Firefox 12495390, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5Works great, clean unobtrusive icon that gives clear indication as to status, does what it's supposed to without extra steps or the need to reload the page. I second (literally) the request to be able to create a rule list for automatically taking action on certain domains to get my fifth star.
- por ak47wong, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I feel I need to give a 5-star rating to counteract the sole 1-star review below. This extension works fine for me. There's an online education site that I use that prevents right-clicking on images. When I click the toolbar icon for this extension, I can right-click images to get the usual context menu. So no problems here.
But what I would like to see is a whitelist feature so that I don't need to click the icon for every single page I visit. Can this be added to an options page please?
UPDATE: Thanks for adding the whitelisting feature in version 0.1.6! Unfortunately, it doesn't actually work on the site I installed this extension for. If you want to investigate further, I'd be happy to give you more details privately as I'll need to send you my login details to the site.